Baltimore Protests

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So, the chaos started yesterday when school let out, today schools are closed. Wonder what time the festivities begin again.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Did anyone catch the guy last night screaming that he was hit with 3 bean bags (those things leave a nice mark). The reporter asked him what he was doing when he got hit with them, his response "We was throwing....they was throwing things at the police". He caught himself, but he had things in his hand he showed the reported that they were throwing at the cops.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Did anyone catch the guy last night screaming that he was hit with 3 bean bags (those things leave a nice mark). The reporter asked him what he was doing when he got hit with them, his response "We was throwing....they was throwing things at the police". He caught himself, but he had things in his hand he showed the reported that they were throwing at the cops.

It's a shame the cops didn't load up with #00 buck instead of bean bags. I say let the apes burn it to the ground and start over. Make sure that all residential space is priced out of the welfare range. Maybe the next tribe will think twice before they destroy...

baydoll

My apologies in advance if this has already been posted.

Blacks Riot In Baltimore Attack Whites And Police Do Nothing

[video=youtube;pJilKDiUdVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJilKDiUdVU#t=221[/video]

SamSpade

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

This is so utterly lacking in fact, I don't know where to begin. (I'm going to assume for some reason you've chosen to ignore all of Egyptian culture, but rest assured, you don't have an advanced civilization dating back to 4000 BC, and the surrounding kingdoms weren't paying attention).

Maybe at the beginning, since Africa itself is the cradle of mankind. Archaeological digs have found bones for calendars; bones used as mathematical instruments dating back 20 millenia. Primitive man here invented fire and basic tools. Since primitive man arose here - *language* was invented here.

Great kingdoms existed prior to and subsequent to the Egyptian kingdoms to the north, such as the Axumite kingdom (modern day Ethiopia) and the empire of Mali - perhaps you've heard of Timbuktu? - centers of worldwide trade. Some of the world's oldest schools still exist here.

Africans invented mining, metallurgy and the creation of the first metals and metal tools. Where do you think all that gold came from?

Early African civilizations invented what we call the rule of law. Early African sailors explored extensively, including the coast of South America. The people of Mali knew astronomy, the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter and even the orbit of Sirius.

The world's oldest art dates to Africa.

I don't know how to address the last two sentences - they appear to be lifted straight out of some BS from the 18th century. You've never seen the great palaces, steles and obelisks of the ancient empires of Africa. It is as though you visited Cairo and only saw the hovels in the slums while ignoring the clearly visible Pyramids.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I don't know how to address the last two sentences - they appear to be lifted straight out of some BS from the 18th century. You've never seen the great palaces, steles and obelisks of the ancient empires of Africa. It is as though you visited Cairo and only saw the hovels in the slums while ignoring the clearly visible Pyramids.

24 posts total and their name is "LIGHT.....ROASTED"..... c'mon. :yawn:

but thanks for the history lesson! interesting. :buddies:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Africans invented mining, metallurgy and the creation of the first metals and metal tools.

a couple of things;

I thought the Bronze Age Started in Greece.
The Egyptians used to 'Mine' by building a fire against a rock face, letting it get good and how and then throw cold water on it ... causing the rock face to crack

IIRC my schooling - 'civilization' started in the Fertile Crescent

The Fertile Crescent in its wider extension corresponds exactly to the region that plays a dominant role in the Hebrew traditions of Genesis; it also contains the ancient countries (Babylonia, Assyria, Egypt, Phoenicia) from which the Greeks and Romans derived civilization. This age-old belief that the earliest known culture originated in the Fertile Crescent has been confirmed by the development of radiocarbon dating since 1948. It is now known that incipient agriculture and village agglomerations there must be dated back to about 8000 bce, if not earlier, and that the use of irrigation followed rapidly.

are you stating Egyptians are Africans :shrug: ... because IIRC the Egyptians called Africans Nubian which would mean the Egyptians considered themselves seperate.

[afwiw I think LR is trolling]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
what does his arrest record have to do with wetehr or not he had his neck broken while being taken into custody?

Because we, as a non-black faction, would have more sympathy and outrage if the dead kid hadn't been a predator. Why do these people always get jacked up about some ####bag? Don't they have any nice law abiding folks with real jobs to champion?

Oh. Wait. Law abiding folks don't usually get killed by cops.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because we, as a non-black faction, would have more sympathy and outrage if the dead kid hadn't been a predator. Why do these people always get jacked up about some ####bag? Don't they have any nice law abiding folks with real jobs to champion?

Oh. Wait. Law abiding folks don't usually get killed by cops.

And on this note:

If the "black community" (which apparently means rioting criminals, if you are to believe the media) celebrated accomplished black people who make positive contributions to society the way they celebrate criminals, maybe there wouldn't be so many of them getting shot by cops or thrown in prison.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
what does his arrest record have to do with wetehr or not he had his neck broken while being taken into custody?

BTW, what I am not seeing in that list are any resisting arrest or assualting an officer.
:shrug:

See, this is where cops are as bad as the airlines; they don't tell you #### so people think the worst in the vacuum of silence. Some reports suggest the kid was already hurt before the cops got there. In a vid of his arrest, someone shouts he has a broken leg. This doesn't excuse the officers for not following procedures, if that is the case, and sure as hell doesn't help that they got him no med attention but, if the cops did nothing wrong, didn't hurt him or cause him to be hurt SAY SO. LONG AND LOUD. And if they ####ed up, do what SC did and throw them stupid bastards over board, right here, right now, BEFORE the riots. You're gonna have to sooner or later anyway if they did wrong. You CAN NOT serve the public and have it trust you by not keeping us informed. The cops KNOW what happened. If they don't care enough to say they didn't hurt him, or they did, then they are culpable. Especially nowadays.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is so utterly lacking in fact, I don't know where to begin. (I'm going to assume for some reason you've chosen to ignore all of Egyptian culture, but rest assured, you don't have an advanced civilization dating back to 4000 BC, and the surrounding kingdoms weren't paying attention).

Maybe at the beginning, since Africa itself is the cradle of mankind. Archaeological digs have found bones for calendars; bones used as mathematical instruments dating back 20 millenia. Primitive man here invented fire and basic tools. Since primitive man arose here - *language* was invented here.

Great kingdoms existed prior to and subsequent to the Egyptian kingdoms to the north, such as the Axumite kingdom (modern day Ethiopia) and the empire of Mali - perhaps you've heard of Timbuktu? - centers of worldwide trade. Some of the world's oldest schools still exist here.

Africans invented mining, metallurgy and the creation of the first metals and metal tools. Where do you think all that gold came from?

Early African civilizations invented what we call the rule of law. Early African sailors explored extensively, including the coast of South America. The people of Mali knew astronomy, the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter and even the orbit of Sirius.

The world's oldest art dates to Africa.

Good, thank you for saving me the trouble of looking all that up. I started to compile a list, then thought.....wait, I'll bet Sam or Tilted or one of the others have already knocked that out.

:yay:

I'm not the brightest person in the world... but I don't understand the violence-to-stand-against-violence mentality. :confused:

It's like ####ing someone to try to get your virginity back.... :twitch:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am SO thankful that Charleston handled it right and none of the riots happened here. I would have been working from home for a LONG time. My office is right in the middle of the worse area and a mile from where it happened. Not only did the police handle it correctly but people can be armed here (CCW) and carry firearms in the car loaded. Citzens will shoot back!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not the brightest person in the world... but I don't understand the violence-to-stand-against-violence mentality. :confused:

It's like ####ing someone to try to get your virginity back.... :twitch:

They're not trying to get their virginity back. Violence brings issues to a head. Is it necessary? That is THE question about humanity. Could we have separated from England peacefully? Was violence the proper course? Was the civil war necessary to end slavery? Was violence the proper course? What would have become of the 1964 civil rights act absent Selma and Kings assassination and then the riots in protest? How about LA and Rodney King?

Right now, I whole bunch of people in the other thread thinking violence on your child is proper so, it's not like it's a new concept. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am SO thankful that Charleston handled it right and none of the riots happened here. I would have been working from home for a LONG time. My office is right in the middle of the worse area and a mile from where it happened. Not only did the police handle it correctly but people can be armed here (CCW) and carry firearms in the car loaded. Citzens will shoot back!

Exactly.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
I'd just like to say that one black man I know personally is my cardiologist. That said,what do you do for a living?
I'm curious as to why you don't go tame some "savages"? Baltimore is a short drive. I mean hey,don't talk about it,be about it.
If I may ...

I am a mechanical engineer. And as you may glean from my user name, an unfortunate relation to those "savages". And what else to call them? These are the only group within the black race in America that act like "savages". They are ignorant, uneducated, proliferating procreators, murderous, thieving, (place your own adjective), drain on society, yet do keep the police employed, savages.

The only thing I tame is my dog. If I wanted to go on a safari, I'd go to the Serengeti, not Baltimore.

And if you read the post, there was a "note". Today there is a mixture of races in within the black race. The crossover of genetics. And that's a fact.