Bank of America......Waldorf

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Went into Bank of America in Waldorf yesterday. You’d think I was in a super-max prison. Is Waldorf really that bad or is B of A racist?

GregV814

Yes, of course, everything is racist today..except things offensive to white heterosexual men.

John Z

if you will
I noticed the same thing comparing the BB&T bank locations in California vs. White Plains.

limblips

PREMO Member
Went into Bank of America in Waldorf yesterday. You’d think I was in a super-max prison. Is Waldorf really that bad or is B of A racist?
Within the last three years I have installed an alarm system, cameras and a video doorbell. Did I decide to upgrade my security because I am racist? Nope, I just want my family and my meager belongings to be safe and remain in my possession.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Within the last three years I have installed an alarm system, cameras and a video doorbell. Did I decide to upgrade my security because I am racist? Nope, I just want my family and my meager belongings to be safe and remain in my possession.
I still keep my doors unlocked and my keys in my truck and boat. I was just shocked when I went into the Bank and saw more security than I'm used to at my local Bank of America.
So, if they're not racist (which was a sarcastic question) Waldorf must be a pretty bad neighborhood.

frequentflier

happy to be living
When we moved here in 2005, one of the first pieces of advice given was to never go to Waldorf at night. So I figured I really didn't want to go there during the day, either!

Prior to the Leonardtown branch closing, they had a heavily armed dude in Kevlar on patrol whenever the bank was open. That would lead me to believe it was BOA policy regardless of branch.

TCROW

Ah yes, Waldorf... the “urban development core” of Charles County. Thanks, Chuck Co. commissioners.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Prior to the Leonardtown branch closing, they had a heavily armed dude in Kevlar on patrol whenever the bank was open. That would lead me to believe it was BOA policy regardless of branch.
That's at all branches. I was speaking about once I was inside.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yes, of course, everything is racist today..except things offensive to white heterosexual men.
Ever been to the AMC Magic Johnson Capital Center 12 movie theater? If anyone is looking for the black experience, go and see a movie there. The entire back high wall in the lobby is a mural cacophony of images dedicated to all things black. Not a whitey to be found amongst. As well as the patrons. Try that at any other theater in a predominantly white neighborhood. What was I doing there .... long story. First and last time I'll tell you that.

Chris0nllyn

I still keep my doors unlocked and my keys in my truck and boat. I was just shocked when I went into the Bank and saw more security than I'm used to at my local Bank of America.
So, if they're not racist (which was a sarcastic question) Waldorf must be a pretty bad neighborhood.

The BB&T in Dunkirk has bulletproof glass.

Not sure many people would consider Dunkirk a bad neighborhood.

Maybe it's a bank and they have security?

mitzi

Maybe it's because highly motivated youths can make it back to Pee Gee County in less than 5 minutes.

I've banked at the BB&T on the upper end of 925/Old Washington Road in Waldorf. Very close to PG and everything was open inside.