Bank of America......Waldorf

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
The BB&T in Dunkirk has bulletproof glass.

Not sure many people would consider Dunkirk a bad neighborhood.

Maybe it's a bank and they have security?

They've been held up several times. Apparently, this is what I've been told, company policy requires the glass (actually really thick plexi) after a branch gets robbed a couple times. The one in Deale had the glass for years fifteen/twenty years ago.

baxter

Bank of America sucks! Period!!! BB&T isn't any better, just bought a new vehicle, found out it had been financed with BB&T, went in the next day and paid the full 80K loan off! They get NOTHING from me

awpitt

Main Streeter
Went into Bank of America in Waldorf yesterday. You’d think I was in a super-max prison. Is Waldorf really that bad or is B of A racist?

You ever try to go into a bank overseas? Say in Italy? It's not a racist thing. It's called being smart.

Chris0nllyn

Bank of America sucks! Period!!! BB&T isn't any better, just bought a new vehicle, found out it had been financed with BB&T, went in the next day and paid the full 80K loan off! They get NOTHING from me

I've had nothing but great experiences with BB&T. Curious to see what'll happen later this year when the merger with SunTrust is finalized.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You ever try to go into a bank overseas? Say in Italy? It's not a racist thing. It's called being smart.
I usually go to the BofA in Lexington Park. Security guard outside, no bullet proof glass or locked doors to offices.
Leonardtown was the same way. I also use the ones in PF and Annapolis. Very inviting and open. I never saw a BofA like Waldorf. Like I said Waldorf must be getting shitty and the racist point was “Sarcasm”.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You are an idiot. Don't come crying on here when you become a victim of burglary or theft.

I don’t live in a shithole place like you probably do. Keep locking your chit up. Why would you want to live like that?
Do you have iron grates over your windows too?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You ever try to go into a bank overseas? Say in Italy?
Like this one in Italy, yes looks just like the BofA in Waldorf.......

Attachments

• ACC59F3A-3CE5-46EF-B666-D0F45E982EAC.jpeg
    ACC59F3A-3CE5-46EF-B666-D0F45E982EAC.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 133

ginwoman

I still keep my doors unlocked and my keys in my truck and boat. I was just shocked when I went into the Bank and saw more security than I'm used to at my local Bank of America.
So, if they're not racist (which was a sarcastic question) Waldorf must be a pretty bad neighborhood.
You know it is

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
I don’t live in a shithole place like you probably do. Keep locking your chit up. Why would you want to live like that?
Do you have iron grates over your windows too?
Most people that are victims of crime "DO IN FACT LIVE IN BETTER NEIGHBORHOODS." WHY WOULD THEY SEAL FROM THEIR FELLOW POOR PEOPLE??

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Most people that are victims of crime "DO IN FACT LIVE IN BETTER NEIGHBORHOODS." WHY WOULD THEY SEAL FROM THEIR FELLOW POOR PEOPLE??
This disputes your theory for Charles and St Mary’s counties......