banks open friday?

nutz

I thought Independence cards took away the need for banks to be open, just need an ATM. :coffee:

molly_21

I love it when the federal holiday is on a Friday and the actual holiday is on a Saturday as one of my friends does not get that just because we get Friday off that does not mean the post office or bank is closed. So the Monday following the holiday she'd come to work and complain about how she could not go to the bank and post office Sat (this happened when Veterans Day fell on a Saturday and she thought the bank and post office was closed too that Friday and open Saturday).

Anyway, why would the bank lose 2 days (well 1.5 days) of revenue? ;)

Last edited:

sockgirl77

I can't remember the last time that I even went inside my bank. I do my withdrawals and deposits right at the ATM. :shrug:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I can't remember the last time that I even went inside my bank. I do my withdrawals and deposits right at the ATM. :shrug:

I hardly ever use ATMs anymore. I usually get cash back when using my debit card at the store. As far as deposits, my paycheck is direct deposited and if I get a paper check, I just use my credit union app and take a picture of the check for an eDeposit.

sockgirl77

I hardly ever use ATMs anymore. I usually get cash back when using my debit card at the store. As far as deposits, my paycheck is direct deposited and if I get a paper check, I just use my credit union app and take a picture of the check for an eDeposit.

I've done the eDeposit once. I think that I've gotten one paper check in the past year and that was a birthday gift. I deposit my cash through the ATM. That is a feature that I've really grown to love. I hate carrying a lot of cash around.