Bar Pie

Clem72

Spent the last 20 minutes trying to find that Bar Pie video that was posted here last week. Maybe I am misremembering the name, but it was making pizza with a tortilla in a cast iron pan/oven.

I wanted to give it a try this afternoon but couldn't find the video.

Clem72

Appreciated. Wonder why my search for "Bar Pie" turned up nothing when it's literally the title of that post?

Appreciated. Wonder why my search for "Bar Pie" turned up nothing when it's literally the title of that post?

Search can't use words less than 4 characters, and 'bar pie' is two 3 character words. I searched for 'pizza'.

Clem72

So I made a couple, and they were pretty good. I ended up using extra soft wheat tortillas (only thing they had in stock that wasn't corn) and I think they would have been better with plain white flower tortillas.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So I made a couple, and they were pretty good. I ended up using extra soft wheat tortillas (only thing they had in stock that wasn't corn) and I think they would have been better with plain white flower tortillas.

Flour. :coffee:

PJay

Good, glad you liked.

Clem72

I don't know about tulips, but rose petals absolutely are edible. Taste like crap, but are edible.