Barack Obama, Social Networking King

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Online, Barack Obama is king of social networking.

Which is not to say that he's the most popular candidate on social networking sites. (Start deleting those angry comments now, Ron Paul fans.) He's just the busiest soc-net bee of the lot. The first to capitalize on the strength of his Facebook groups. The first to have a profile on Eons, the MySpace for baby boomers. One of the first candidates -- the other being Rudy Guiliani -- to have a profile on LinkedIn, a site for professional networkers, and the first to have a LinkedIn group.

And as of Friday, he's the first candidate to have profiles on BlackPlanet.com and MiGente.com, popular soc-nets in the black and Latino communities, and also on newer soc-nets such as AsianAve.com (for Asian Americans) and GLEE.com ("GLEE" stands for "Gay, Lesbian and Everyone Else").

For a biracial candidate who grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia and has lived in New York and Chicago -- and who's touted himself as someone who can unite Americans -- this kind of outreach makes sense. "At Obama events across the country what is noticeable is the diversity of the crowd and the unique level of energy from groups of people who may not have attended a political event for any other candidate in the past," Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki told The Trail."

Barack Obama, Social Networking King | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

ImnoMensa

And as of Friday, he's the first candidate to have profiles on BlackPlanet.com and MiGente.com, popular soc-nets in the black and Latino communities, and also on newer soc-nets such as AsianAve.com (for Asian Americans) and GLEE.com ("GLEE" stands for "Gay, Lesbian and Everyone Else").
For a biracial candidate who grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia and has lived in New York and Chicago -- and who's touted himself as someone who can unite Americans --
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the article: he has signed up on Black planet and Migente ,sites for blacks and Latino's also on AsianAve.& Glee a bi-sexuals and gay site.

Yes I guess he can unite America allright , everyone but White America. Where are the white sites?. How did we get left out? I guess whites and Native-Americans just dont count. Funny he left out the women too. I guess he is forfeiting them to Hillary.

We all know Obama is bi-racial because he is light skinned ,thats about the only way we can tell. When has he ever spoken of his mother ,or his Grandparents who raised him in the lap of luxury. Saw that he went to the best schools. Peoplehe should have strong felings for. If he has these strong feelings , why is he hiding them? How can Obama claim to be a uniter when he cannot even unite himself with his own bi-racial background. I dont hear him yelling ,vote for me, I am a part of you.

He has white blood ,but he appears to look at everything from the black point of view.
He seeks more entitlements for blacks, but he doesnt seem to represent the middle -class who has to pay for those entitlements. Like most Democrats I guess he feels higher taxes only bilk the rich. Well it doesnt happen that way Higher taxes hurt us all.

He and his wife are four square behind abortion ,yet he doesnt seem to understand that abortion is killing blacks by the thousands and is the Democrats form of ethnic cleansing.
Kind of like suicidal genocide. I wonder if he has ever given thought to how many unborn of inter-racial relationships are aborted. Maybe he has and thats why he favors it.

Obama may get the votes of many whites having guilt trips ,but I dont think he can pull enough to get himself nominated. He doesnt seem to believe he needs the white vote. He should go back and look himself over and maybe try the next time ,IMO he isnt ready for prime time in this election.