Barbaro's Ashes

FrmGrl

Get some!
That's fantastic!!!! :jerry::jerry: He was loved by everyone in the sport....:jerry:
Yes, I followed his journey to the end. He made such an awareness for the sport. That is so wonderful. I thought there was another horse burried there?? Maybe I am thinking of somewhere else.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Yes, I followed his journey to the end. He made such an awareness for the sport. That is so wonderful. I thought there was another horse burried there?? Maybe I am thinking of somewhere else.

i think your thinking of the kentucky race park ( somthing like that), unless thats the same place... anyway John Henry was burried there recently, at the kentucky race park(if thats the right name...)

covekat

Churchill Downs is in Louisville, KY... where they hold the Kentucky Derby...There is also a fantastic museum there .

You are thinking of the Kentucky Horse Park, which is in Lexington. There is no racing held there, but lots of other equestrian events... horse shows, 3 day events...etc.

I think the Jacksons made the right decision... very fitting for Barbaro's resting place!