Bare Escentuals 8th Anniversary

meangirl

Nice lady!
Bare Escentuals 8th Anniversary on Friday, May 5 from midnight – 1 a.m., noon – 3 p.m., & 10 p.m. – midnight ET and Saturday, May 6 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET. Along with Today’s Special Value®, you’ll see more of my newest and most popular items – all in the perfect shades and colors for summer.

LINK

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I think this chic who owns the company oughta come on here and hook us all up with some good deals/discounts/freebies ... hell, we've probably paid for her newest sports car with our purchases alone. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I can't get them to stop sending me two foundations and a mineral veil every month! :jameo: For $49.95. :jameo: :jameo:

crabcake

K_Jo said:
I can't get them to stop sending me two foundations and a mineral veil every month! :jameo: For $49.95. :jameo: :jameo:

Have you tried calling them and telling them to stop sending it? :shrug: :lightbulb:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Have you tried calling them and telling them to stop sending it? :shrug: :lightbulb:
Of course not. :lol:

Actually, I emailed customer service after the second set arrived and I told them how I logged into my account on their website and changed my shipping date from monthly to whatever the longest interval is and they responded that no I didn't and two days later, I got another one. :lol:

crabcake

K_Jo said:
It takes several applications to achieve a really natural look.

:yay:

Attachments

• kjo.jpg
    kjo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 147

fredsaid2

She's coming to PA if you want to see her in person...

Event Details:

160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406

Saturday, June 10th*
Sunday, June 11th
11am to 5pm
Queen BE Visits King of Prussia
Please join Leslie Blodgett, the President & CEO of Bare Escentuals, on Saturday, June 10th during the King of Prussia boutique's two-day bareMinerals beauty event. A National and Regional Makeup Artist Team will be available both days for color consultations. There will also be door prizes, gifts with purchases and raffle prizes both days.

*On Saturday, June 10th ONLY, Leslie will be in the Nordstrom Court from 12pm to 2pm. From 2pm to 3pm she will meet and greet customers in the BE boutique while hosting a champagne and hors d'oeuvres reception.

MAKE-UP ARTISTS WILL BE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AND WALKUP BOTH DAYS.

Reserve your space today:
- For color consultation appointments, call 610.768.9292.
- To attend Leslie's appearance ONLY, RSVP online at BareEscentuals.com