Bare Foot Farrier

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I am looking for a bare foot farrier that I had used before but can not remember his name .. He was into the mustange roll and such ..

does anyone know of him ??? TC

Giddy up!

I am looking for a bare foot farrier that I had used before but can not remember his name .. He was into the mustange roll and such ..

does anyone know of him ??? TC

Do you mean Frank that use to come out to Cremona? If so he isnt around here anymore, I remember him owning a mustang and wanting to buy one..

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Do you mean Frank that use to come out to Cremona? If so he isnt around here anymore, I remember him owning a mustang and wanting to buy one..

No I found it , I will be calling him back out soon ...

Don Ziegler
Zieglers Farrier Service
410-586-8056

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
TC does your bare footed farrier also wear daisy duke shorts with no undies? :snicker:

:killingme ok I meant natural trimmer for bare footed horses..
thanks Paso Quint is coming back today to see Rocky off the bute so he can see what is up .. He read the vet report and said if after he sees Rocky today and still has questions he will call the vet himself .. I really hope he can help .. he told me I did not have to start freaking out yet ..

thanks again Paso

Thanks MGH I will be getting the stuff you told me about Thursdsay ...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:
Thanks MGH I will be getting the stuff you told me about Thursdsay ...

You're welcome. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon I know it has to be hard to come out to a ride and have to leave Rocky home. You probably need to contact the vet also since you really did not get a diagnosis.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I know it has to be hard to come out to a ride and have to leave Rocky home.

B and L's mom is getting me on them to see which one I want to ride until Rocky is better ...:yikes:

I rode Ben the other day but in the ring so today I will ride both of them and which ever one does not kill me I guess that is the one I will be riding..:lmao: