Bare Minerals is now at Target

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I just went shopping and I noticed Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals is now being sold at Target. I feel robbed. I always have purchased by products from direct from their website. I dont think I like being able to purchase this product from a department store.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I just went shopping and I noticed Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals is now being sold at Target. I feel robbed. I always have purchased by products from direct from their website. I dont think I like being able to purchase this product from a department store.

Same price? Higher or lower? Seems like it would be more convenient for you.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Target has been selling it for a while now. You should check the ongoing BM thread.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Sorry dont shop at Target too often. But when I saw it there today I had remembered seeing a thread about it and I could only find one about how it was liked by other people. Didnt mean to start a repeated thread.

doubtfull24

They have this kit plus an eye one. They don't have the big "starter" kits. bare minerals : Target Search Results

I posted awhile back letting everyone know who didn't already know that bare minerals was being sold at target. They only had one or two things however I was in target the other day and they had new kits all together like 5 or so it was on one of the end rows by the makeup section. They were on sale for $49 each I don't know if that is a good price compared to online prices. :smile:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Email I received regarding products at Target

I posted awhile back letting everyone know who didn't already know that bare minerals was being sold at target. They only had one or two things however I was in target the other day and they had new kits all together like 5 or so it was on one of the end rows by the makeup section. They were on sale for $49 each I don't know if that is a good price compared to online prices. :smile:

Dear K,

Thank you for contacting Bare Escentuals.

We are very aware of the fact Target is selling our products, however, we are not aware as to how Target obtained our product. This matter is already under investigation.

We hope this is helpful, but please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions you may have via email or by phone at 1-888-795-4747 during our business hours Monday through Saturday 5 AM to 9 PM, Sunday 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific Time.

Customer satisfaction is Bare Escentuals #1 priority; we appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Warmest Regards,

James S

Bare Escentuals Beauty

doubtfull24

Dear K,

We are very aware of the fact Target is selling our products, however, we are not aware as to how Target obtained our product. This matter is already under investigation.

We hope this is helpful, but please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions you may have via email or by phone at 1-888-795-4747 during our business hours Monday through Saturday 5 AM to 9 PM, Sunday 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific Time.

Customer satisfaction is Bare Escentuals #1 priority; we appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Warmest Regards,

James S

Bare Escentuals Beauty

??? What is the point of your post? ??? :rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

That's a weird thing to complain about.

The diamond in my engagement ring is too big! :drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Dear K,

Warmest Regards,

James S

Bare Escentuals Beauty

OMG, you told on them? :killingme

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
That's a weird thing to complain about.

The diamond in my engagement ring is too big! :drama:

Yeah, I really hate the idea of being able to look at something in person before I decide to purchase it.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Yeah, I really hate the idea of being able to look at something in person before I decide to purchase it.

My lawyer is drafting a letter to Baskin-Robbins, ordering them to stop giving out free samples.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

Is that the infomericial with Alyssa Milano and Leeza and talking about Bare Minerals? I can't remember. Does Bare Minerals really work? I've tried, once, something similar but I don't know if it was the makeup or me. I put it on the brush and went to brush it on (like you would a powder blush) and it kind of clumped on my face. I couldn't get it even with my skintone and again I don't know if it was the makeup or me.