bare natural

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I am not sure I have the name right but my friend uses this brush on foundation from target. I tried it and loved it. Anyone else use this?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I know right? AWESOME stuff. Is target the only place you can buy it?

How do you apply it? I am still having a little problem with that.

punjabigyrl

I found that if I stick the brush in and shake the bottle, then you get plenty to do half of your face. The swirling in circles takes practice I found. Last all day without the shine.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
punjabigyrl said:
I found that if I stick the brush in and shake the bottle, then you get plenty to do half of your face. The swirling in circles takes practice I found. Last all day without the shine.

LOL when I first tried it I streaked my face awful, I am getting a little better at it. The finish is so smooth and glowing I will never go back to liquid!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Fruitcake Lady said:
Don't be so cheap. Get the real Bare Minerals, that stuff makes me look great even in my afterlife.

I did I bought the stuff from Sophere and I just didn't see the wow factor everyone says they got. Am I missing something?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
sanchezf said:
I did I bought the stuff from Sophere and I just didn't see the wow factor everyone says they got. Am I missing something?

There are a few that feel the same way about the bare minerals not being all that....me included.

But I believe this thread is related to the Loreal mineral line.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
jwwb2000 said:
There are a few that feel the same way about the bare minerals not being all that....me included.

But I believe this thread is related to the Loreal mineral line.

Have you tried Loreal's line, did you see a difference?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
sanchezf said:
Have you tried Loreal's line, did you see a difference?

I don't use loreal. I use burt's bees concealer and garden botanika powder foundation. I like the way it works for me.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
jwwb2000 said:
Here is a link to the Loreal site about the product bare naturale....scroll down to the first link on BARE NATURALE.

clickie

Yeah thats the stuff! Awesome. I love how it made my skin look, smooth and soft and glowing. I just cant seem to get the putting it on steps down yet but I am getting better at it.