Barefoot Treeless saddle

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have a friend in PA who has a used but "like New" Arizona (Western Style) Barefoot saddle for sale, if anyone is interesterested, pm me your email address, and i'll give you her info. Size 2 Brown. And another friend with a Barefoot Cheyenne (size 2 Black) for sale.
http://www.barefootsaddle.com/

Mine is coming next week, I'm getting the Cheyenne. I can't WAIT!! These things are AWESOME. And you can show your gaited horse in the Black Dressage model. They have a fiberglass pommel and cantle (which can be replaced with fiberfill if desired) but the fiberglass makes them stable on the horse. Unlike a bareback pad.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hi Happy. How was your Christmas? :howdy:
FANTASTICO! I got a new handheld video camera that also takes stills. :biggrin:
PERFECT for shooting those videos for breed certification. Need any done?

Yours?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
hi everyone how was your Christmas??? Mine was fine but i was :barf: all day.
I got half a horse and a dog. Amira is half mine and her rested name is
PZK'S PRINCESS AMIRA and my dog's name is Leland.I got makeup and some other cool stuff. Got to go talk to you all later ~Z~ p.s i am better now :huggy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
happyappygirl said:
FANTASTICO! I got a new handheld video camera that also takes stills. :biggrin:
PERFECT for shooting those videos for breed certification. Need any done?

Yours?

kool happyappy z

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
horsesrock93 said:
hi everyone how was your Christmas??? Mine was fine but i was :barf: all day.
I got half a horse and a dog. Amira is half mine and her rested name is
PZK'S PRINCESS AMIRA and my dog's name is Leland.I got makeup and some other cool stuff. Got to go talk to you all later ~Z~ p.s i am better now :huggy:
which half did you get? the one you have to clean up after or the one you feed? :lol:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
happyappygirl said:
which half did you get? the one you have to clean up after or the one you feed? :lol:
:howdy: my mom says that i got the one i have to clean up after but i must argue that point :lmao: ~Z~

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy: my mom says that i got the one i have to clean up after but i must argue that point :lmao: ~Z~
well that one is cheaper for sure :lol:
How does one own half a horse? :confused: Does mom own the other half?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
happyappygirl said:
well that one is cheaper for sure :lol:
How does one own half a horse? :confused: Does mom own the other half?
It means that i own her but i can not legally do anything with her.today my 2 friends played musical horses. we started out on our horses then we switched. i ran up the hill near Percy's brothers house and one of my friends said i was throwing stones at them.(amira was not me i am an :angel:) but it was a blast
:huggy: ~Z~ :huggy: