Barn blindness

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
The way those front feet are placed, it appears that the horse is too young to have a rider on it's back yet, looking at the way he's splayed his feet to balance himself and hold the weight.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
The way those front feet are placed, it appears that the horse is too young to have a rider on it's back yet, looking at the way he's splayed his feet to balance himself and hold the weight.

He's not even quite 2 yet if you go by the actual DOB. She needs to remove her heavy self off the baby!!! :shocking:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

He's not even quite 2 yet if you go by the actual DOB. She needs to remove her heavy self off the baby!!! :shocking:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Atleast all of US are on the same page... :lmao: I about :faint: when I saw that..Cant even be 13 hands..

Oh but Paso, they "made" the horse look small...I mean, those people are GIANTS!! :sarcasm:

And the horse is groomed twice a day.... :lmao: That's not what the picture says!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
the horse is way too young... and i thought it looked like a black and white paint, not bay. The poor lil thing!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Now the normal saddle pad is what?? 32-34" that is NO 15H horse...

949820lg.jpg

T

TWHFAN1

You must be kiding......Someone need to send them a e-mail with questions the post it for us! :0)

Cowgirl

TWHFAN1 said:
You must be kiding......Someone need to send them a e-mail with questions the post it for us! :0)

:yay: I sent her an email...I'll let y'all know if I get a response.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
:yay: I sent her an email...I'll let y'all know if I get a response.

What did you say? I sent her one saying if she took a pictured with the being "stuck at 15H" I would buy him for $1000 :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
What did you say? I sent her one saying if she took a pictured with the being "stuck at 15H" I would buy him for $1000 :lmao:

I said
I was searching and found this ad. I had a few questions. I'm a little bit confused by the picture and the words in the ad. The ad says this horse is a Draft cross, but she definitely does not look it. Is she really 15hh? The saddle pad looks huge on her, and I was suprised to see a weight of only 800lbs if the horse is 15hh. Also, you had said she is green broke. Are you riding her now, or is the rider on her for just the picture? It might just be a bad picture. Do you have any other pictures you could send me? I really appreciate your help! That's the trouble with online ads...it's hard to really get a good idea of what the horse looks like when you don't see it in person. Thanks! :)

:shrug: I wanted to try to sound friendly so she would reply...I didn't want to ask, "Are you freakin nuts?!" :lmao: