barn/farm help offered

ooktdoo

Hello all!

If anyone needs any barn/farm help please send me a PM. I am very reliable and have endless references. Any other questions please just ask. Hope to talk to you!

Katie

somdfunguy

not impressed
Hello all!

If anyone needs any barn/farm help please send me a PM. I am very reliable and have endless references. Any other questions please just ask. Hope to talk to you!

Katie

I would like to thank you for knowing how to write a proper sentence, spell, and looking for work. Thank you

ooktdoo

I am sorry if it is a bother but its a great place for people to find help they need and for people to offer services. I feel its a win win situation.

fredsaid2

I am sorry if it is a bother but its a great place for people to find help they need and for people to offer services. I feel its a win win situation.

No bother at all, but the forum has a no advertising policy. You can refer to an ad in the classifieds here. Either way, hope you find something. You might check the Equiery's barn listing for your area and make calls. That might turn up something.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
What are you looking for as far as remuneration? Pay or horse usage or facility usage, etc?