Barn for rent?

TMCash

Anyone know of any barns for RENT (no boarding) in the Upper Marlboro or Brandywine area? Atleast 6 stalls??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyone know of any barns for RENT (no boarding) in the Upper Marlboro or Brandywine area? Atleast 6 stalls??

There used to be one on RT 2, but I don't know if it is still available. They had a sign out on the road.:coffee:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Please tell!!:howdy:

place in brandywine, i think its 15 acres, small house, big barn , run ins, all for 350 somthing.... my parents said it was close to the road... then thers a place with 5 acres, house, for 200 sothing, no fence though, but i know the peole who have horses beside it. I look at places on yahoo...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
place in brandywine, i think its 15 acres, small house, big barn , run ins, all for 350 somthing.... my parents said it was close to the road... then thers a place with 5 acres, house, for 200 sothing, no fence though, but i know the peole who have horses beside it. I look at places on yahoo...

Thanks, but I'm in need a several acres..:howdy:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
There's 26 acres for sale down here in Broomes Island.. :howdy:Most of it's wooded- would have to be cleared. Don't know how much..