Barn Help Needed in Mechanicsville

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I am in need of barn assistance three days a week, M, W, and Friday for about 2 hours a day. PM me if anyone is interested.

Wish you were closer BHoffman!

ccrider

Still needing help?

I am in need of barn assistance three days a week, M, W, and Friday for about 2 hours a day. PM me if anyone is interested.

Wish you were closer BHoffman!

I am going to school full-time so I have some time. I currently have 5 horses, I use to run Glen Mary Farm (don't hold that against me). I have many outstanding references for my horse care abilities.

Colleen Corrigan

Robin

I am going to school full-time so I have some time. I currently have 5 horses, I use to run Glen Mary Farm (don't hold that against me). I have many outstanding references for my horse care abilities.

Colleen Corrigan
:howdy:Hi ccrider:howdy: I can second that one!

2baymares

Colleen Corrigan

{don't hold that against me} I don't think anyone would. Glen Mary Farm has it's UNIQUE blend of equestrian facilities, boarders, tenants, farmers, hunters & the Landlord.... and now cows. It is a beautiful place you can't deny but unique.

:howdy: You very good with your horses. Good luck with school too.