Barn Homes Needed!!

racenut

Rescue group needs Barn Homes for semi-domestic cats. We are trying to place cats that are best suited to life as working cats. They will keep rodents away from grain & food storage areas without being underfoot. All cats are fully vetted & microchipped. Our volunteer will deliver and set up the cats in a special acclimation unit. We serve farms, stables, wineries and estates in MD & VA. References available upon request.

Call Peggy for more info! 240-354-4454 or 410-257-7681

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
What do you mean that "Thing". :smack: OK Z your horse is now officially hidden .

he has so many names it is not :lmao:. any way what happened to him?? most barn cats have one name not 4 or 5.go to www.funbrain.com go to the arcade and for password type cow4 the way you see it now. it will make you forget everything :flowers: :huggy: :flowers: ~Z~ :huggy: :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
So that I can understand this better.
you are actually suggesting to introduce ferrel cats into areas that they currently do not populate?

How smart is that?

racenut

Feral cats may not make good pets, but they make excellent working cats. These felines have been spayed/neutered, RV shot, and microchipped. The acclimation area is used to get them used to where they will live out their lives. They normally don't bother the people that live there at all because they are too wild.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
racenut said:
Feral cats may not make good pets, but they make excellent working cats. These felines have been spayed/neutered, RV shot, and microchipped. The acclimation area is used to get them used to where they will live out their lives. They normally don't bother the people that live there at all because they are too wild.

:howdy:
Please explain the process/details of the 'acclimation unit' a little more for me.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
racenut said:

:yikes: NO feral cats for me. I shoot feral cats :jameo: There is nothing worse than a feral going after your domestic kitty.

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
:yikes: NO feral cats for me. I shoot feral cats :jameo: There is nothing worse than a feral going after your domestic kitty.

:yeahthat: Or You! Even if they have shots etc. Who's to say they don't come into contact with a rabid animal. Who's going to give them the next set of shots & boosters? Bullets are cheaper. :sarcasm: