Barn Kittens Anyone?

W

WarmbloodLvr

A friend of mine found some kittens savaging for food a few days ago and asked me to see if I could find good homes for them. She cannot keep them and is bringing them to me tomorrow afternoon. I personally don't have the proper means to care for the little guys. Absolutely adorable kittens! There are four kittens, all shorthaired, two males (one solid black and the other is grey tabby) and two females (a grey tabby and a grey "classic" tabby with much bolder striping). Very, very sweet and we are estimating them to be around 10 weeks old. Anyone looking for a new addition/barn cat?

S

StrwberryKisses

I want a kitten bad but my cat now did not take to having another cat in the house. I watched a friends kitten for a few hours to see how my cat would react and it was not pretty. I wish i could help you. Good Luck I hope you find them all wonderful homes.

:huggy:

Pandora

StrwberryKisses said:
I want a kitten bad but my cat now did not take to having another cat in the house. I watched a friends kitten for a few hours to see how my cat would react and it was not pretty. I wish i could help you. Good Luck I hope you find them all wonderful homes.

:huggy:

My male was pissed OFF when I brought a female stray in last year. When she was outside, hungry, cold, sick, he was nice to her. When I brought her in the house and was treating her, he'd walk up and smack her with his paw and hiss. He was a butt. NOW, they are buddies. It took a few weeks. :shrug:

S

StrwberryKisses

She was a stray I got from the pound. She came in with two kittens nursed both of them they gave her two strays and she nursed them but she was scheduled to be destroyed the next day. I took her home at that moment. Maybe once she gets use to the new house i might introduce another kitten. I'm hoping that after a few days her mommy side will kick in.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
People always dropped off all the strays at my mom's barn. People just new that she would take care of them. Don't ask just have them adopt a nice barn. If I find a bunch of 10 week old kittens at Holly Point I will know where they came from. ( I am just kidding -of course) My favorite cat at HP is missing though. I want that one back.

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
People always dropped off all the strays at my mom's barn. People just new that she would take care of them. Don't ask just have them adopt a nice barn. If I find a bunch of 10 week old kittens at Holly Point I will know where they came from. ( I am just kidding -of course) My favorite cat at HP is missing though. I want that one back.

Who is missing? Broken tail?