barn monitor video camera

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Does anyone have a wireless barn monitoring system? Any suggestions...one with its own monitor display for the house

CrashTest

I use this camera to monitor my garage. It sends the signal to my WIFI router and I can view it on any computer at home or away on an Internet connection. Some of the features...

1 - You can record the realtime footage to your local computer so you can view it later. Some cameras only record to your DVR.
2 - You can pan it left to right and up and down from your computer.
3 - You can set it to detect motion and only record when motion is detected.
4 - Send you email alerts when motion is detected.

Foscam FI8910W Wireless IP Camera

spellbound

We have some around the exterior of the house but I could not tell you what kind they are. We can put up to 4 cameras on the same monitor. We have them set for recording when they detect motion.

The ones CrashTest has sound pretty neat.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I use this camera to monitor my garage. It sends the signal to my WIFI router and I can view it on any computer at home or away on an Internet connection. Some of the features...

1 - You can record the realtime footage to your local computer so you can view it later. Some cameras only record to your DVR.
2 - You can pan it left to right and up and down from your computer.
3 - You can set it to detect motion and only record when motion is detected.
4 - Send you email alerts when motion is detected.

Foscam FI8910W Wireless IP Camera
thanks CT. Im going to research this one

ladyhawk

Amazon.com has had them on their Daily deals lately.
My husband said Newegg always has them on sale...

Might want to check those out.. I know they can be expensive!
Hope you find what you are looking for...

June

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey I just saw this and we talked today..I have one wireless etc...Call John we did not pay much at all for it...I have a bunch of monitors etc too from Bill having cameras but we could not figure them out...I think we paid under $100 well under and John hooked it to the tv in the bed room...hit us up..