• Obama

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete

Repete
McCain because he has got to have some good stories and jokes. About he 100th time Obama said "change" or "hope" I would want to skewer his liver with the big 2 tined fork.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
McCain, definitely! My boss was in the Navy with him and he's got some great stories. I want to hear about his wild days in his own words.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Neither of them, why would you ruin the chance of a perfectly fun time with two self-centered bores?

GreenHornet

I vote Barack because I no longer like white people and when Barack becomes president he'll look out for his fellow brothers. We would serve him macaroni & cheese, ribs, fried chicken, watermelon and greens. We would talk about why the white man wants to keep a brother down...

Toxick

Splat
I honestly can't say that I could see myself sitting down and drinking a beer and eating a bratwurst with either one.

I could see myself slapping either or both completely senseless, though.

T

tiny_dancer33

Obama would try to take over the conversation by the grill every five seconds and McCain would fall asleep in the shade. I can see it now. Heh.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I vote Barack because I no longer like white people and when Barack becomes president he'll look out for his fellow brothers. We would serve him macaroni & cheese, ribs, fried chicken, watermelon and greens. We would talk about why the white man wants to keep a brother down...

Dude you do need to get a job, you're becoming more obnoxious as the days go by. Perhaps you could run for Mayor of DC. You would be a perfect choice; instingator, comedian, and i guess you're black (from what you say).

You should 'pen' your observations & make some money off your talent.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Been...

Fox News is running this poll this morning. They're copying you!

Now we know - Fox news comes to somd.com for their ideas!

...that way for years now.

High five to us all!

Watch and see if they don't have a poll about wet and dry farts this afternoon...