Barricade/hostage situation Hawk Drive,Breton Bay

OldHillcrestGuy

No, but thats where the unmark and a funny looking truck with MSP on the side with lights and sirens was heading that I passed on Mattawomen/Beantown this morning going south.

PAX_Rugby

I was wondering what was going on. I passed the SWAT and what looked like the MSP bomb squad truck on Bull Road around 6:15 this morning.

belvak

Happy Camper
No, but thats where the unmark and a funny looking truck with MSP on the side with lights and sirens was heading that I passed on Mattawomen/Beantown this morning going south.

:howdy: We must have been on Mattawoman/Beantown at the same time this morning!!!

OldHillcrestGuy

Me too! You weren't the idiot tailgating me, were you???? :lol: Actually, I had just come through the stoplight at Poplar Hill Road. Must have been a few cars behind you.

Me tailgating, never. Did you see the unmark car, I saw it right on the bypass heading south.
Were you driving a Honda Civic?

belvak

Happy Camper
Me tailgating, never. Did you see the unmark car, I saw it right on the bypass heading south.
Were you driving a Honda Civic?

Nope, no Honda Civic. I think I had just cleared the bypass and was near, or just through the light at Bryantown when I saw the unmarked car. Then passed the state police unit around the Poplar Hill/Mattawoman intersection..