Baseball

Smurf566

Baseball Player
I gotta say this is the ALL-TIME best sport. Anyone that plays/or follows baseball understands where i am coming your! I play it myself, and am going to represent ST. Mary's for the Maryland states. I play ss and 2nd.
Anyone else out there that sports baseball?

J

JWB_CWB

Played through college, it was fun but I don't miss it. Not my Favorite to sit down and watch either, can be very boring at times. Deffenitly wouldn't trade it for NFL or NCAA basketball.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:lmao:

I don't know if anybody remembers the NHL or, but hockey used to kick ass. :diva:

Smurf566

Baseball Player
thats cool you use to play in college! What college did you play for?

Also, baseball is way fuller than basketball,skinny dipping, and fireworks....lol

but it can be boring to watch

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Smurf566 said:
thats cool you use to play in college! What college did you play for?

Also, baseball is way fuller than basketball,skinny dipping, and fireworks....lol

but it can be boring to watch
Did you just get a new keyboard?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Anyone else heard sportcasters / writers referring to RFK Stadium as "The Bobby"?...Marc Fisher of the washpost this morning referred to it that way and I've heard one of the "sports reporters" on WTEM(probably the idiot known as czaban)...Sounds so freaking ghey to me. :ohwell:

Smurf566

Baseball Player
No, i am in the first stage of learning how to type without looking at keyboard. I meant to say "Cooler"
why dont you guys think about it for a minute?????????

Otter

Nothing to see here
Smurf566 said:
No, i am in the first stage of learning how to type without looking at keyboard. I meant to say "Cooler"

Nomoney teaches typing in the evenings *AND* used to play shortstop...You should PM her and ask for lessons.

mainman

Set Trippin
Smurf566 said:
I thought about it, football still kicks baseballs ass..:banana: