Baseball

baseballmom

Hello :howdy: Iam new to this area and my son will be going to Patuxent High school starting next week. He is in the 10th grade. My question is does anyone know when Tryout is for the Baseball team and how is the High school team here. My son was the backup pitcher and their third baseman for his former JV team. Does anyone know. :yay:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I'm not sure about Patuxent but I do know Leonardtown H.S. is already doing their's. I would imagine soon if not already.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
baseballmom said:
Hello :howdy: Iam new to this area and my son will be going to Patuxent High school starting next week. He is in the 10th grade. My question is does anyone know when Tryout is for the Baseball team and how is the High school team here. My son was the backup pitcher and their third baseman for his former JV team. Does anyone know. :yay:

it was last month

baseballmom

I thought my son was too late for tryouts. :shrug: Do you think they will let him tryout knowing he came from another high school team.. He is not going to like hearing that news going to school Monday.. :tantrum