Baseball?

The Dude

You mean coitus?
So is there anyone here into baseball? Knowing this is a football area and far away from Baltimore. Those Nats are pretty shiatty anyway. What team do you like, if any? I have to say, go Mets! :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The Dude said:
So is there anyone here into baseball? Knowing this is a football area and far away from Baltimore. Those Nats are pretty shiatty anyway. What team do you like, if any? I have to say, go Mets! :biggrin:
I like soft balls :bubble:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
sccrmommy said:
I LOVE baseball. I'm from NY though so you know who I root for, and it's not the Nats or the O's!!!

I have one thing to say about that...Jeter is over-rated!...I'm from Jersey by the way...

mommarock

The Dude said:

LOVE baseball!! Husband is from NY loves the Mets - hates the Yankees - I like the "o's". Kids play baseball and softball :howdy:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
The Dude said:

Big into baseball here!ok have to say it! I'm from Texas and absolutely love the Texas Rangers! Even if they do suck at times! :razz:

Claff

Big baseball fan here. Originally from Mass. so I cheer for the Red Sox but I'm also trying to embrace the Nationals as my adopted 'home' team. Even if they stink. That just means I won't have to worry about not being able to get a decent seat at a home game - that was much more difficult to do (on a cheapskate's budget) at Fenway Pahk.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The Dude said:
Most people in this area are Orioles fans considering the Nationals have only been around a few years, but they suck too and Angleos is a big reason, I used to be a big baseball fan and played through college but I couldn't really care less anymore about watching MLB especially since the O's are terrible.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Attachments

• pMLB2-1990612dt.jpg
    pMLB2-1990612dt.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 51

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The Dude said:
I like the Bowie Baysox, and King Louis!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Claff said:
Big baseball fan here. Originally from Mass. so I cheer for the Red Sox but I'm also trying to embrace the Nationals as my adopted 'home' team. Even if they stink. That just means I won't have to worry about not being able to get a decent seat at a home game - that was much more difficult to do (on a cheapskate's budget) at Fenway Pahk.
Oh, you're a Mazzhole??

Claff

itsbob said:
Oh, you're a Mazzhole??

Not really. I'm from the nice quiet western end of the state so I don't have any of that Boston atrocity in me. And I've been here for almost five years now so any Massholiness in me is probably long gone, though I do go back a few times a year to visit.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Claff said:
Massholiness

:lmao: That is a good term I've never heard before. I lived in Massachusetts in a small town outside of Worchester for a few years when I was a kid. My first baseball love was the Red Sox and a major crush on the Yaz when I was about 6. :blushing:

I love the O's - good, bad, or otherwise - and try to go to games whenever I can, which unfortunately hasn't been often enough lately. I also root for the Bowie Baysox and love the smaller stadium.

Claff

I was born and raised in Dalton Mass and also lived in North Adams and Agawam before coming south.

I haven't yet gone to see a game in Bowie but driving by the stadium it looks like a nice place to catch a ballgame. Maybe I'll sneak up that way for a game this summer sometime.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Claff said:
I was born and raised in Dalton Mass and also lived in North Adams and Agawam before coming south.
Nice area. I still have some relatives in that area but they're closer to Springfield.

I haven't yet gone to see a game in Bowie but driving by the stadium it looks like a nice place to catch a ballgame. Maybe I'll sneak up that way for a game this summer sometime.
I love the stadium and it's nice to take a group of friends there. One hint is to get there early as most of the seating is "first come, first served." And definitely go to a game where they have fireworks afterwards. Very nice! :yay: