Based Border Protection - The MAGA Border

SamSpade

As I understand it - this was sourced from an anonymous article from 2019. NO quotes, because none of it even purports to be quotes.

On the other hand - only a Democrat could object to MORE obstacles - deadly or not - to crossing illegally.

Then again - I am thrilled that Democrat run cities who have virtue signaled for YEARS about welcoming illegal aliens are AT LAST getting their comeuppance for FINALLY having to make good on their claims. I just saw where DENVER - a liberal city - is fussing over having to take in 30,000 illegal aliens - as one person put it - 3 days' worth at the border.

I'm reminded of the Cold War joke about the Russian claiming that in Russia, everyone had things equally :

"So you're saying - if you had TWO houses, you'd give me one"
"Of COURSE - that is what communism does!"
"And - if you had TWO cars - you'd give ME one?"
"Yes, of course"
"And if you had two shirts - you'd give me one?"
"Uuugh - no"
"Why not?"

"Because I HAVE two shirts".

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I understand it - this was sourced from an anonymous article from 2019. NO quotes, because none of it even purports to be quotes.

I know, it is amazing this democratic congress tool virtue signaling

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then again - I am thrilled that Democrat run cities who have virtue signaled for YEARS about welcoming illegal aliens are AT LAST getting their comeuppance for FINALLY having to make good on their claims. I just saw where DENVER - a liberal city - is fussing over having to take in 30,000 illegal aliens - as one person put it - 3 days' worth at the border.

:yay:

SamSpade

I gotta say - I was originally simply flabbergasted at this whole - "Trump will be a dictator! He will end our freedoms! He will imprison gay people and make abortion illegal under federal law! It will be the end of our democracy".

I initially thought - this is hysterical. I mean, has to be a joke, right? I can MAYBE get it - if he hadn't ALREADY BEEN PRESIDENT ONCE BEFORE and did absolutely none of this crap.

But - I am slowly watching more and more people buy into this meme. My kids - who are young and gullible and easily buy into whatever their friends say at school - THEY believe it (yeah I know, I know). I am reading people I know across the nation - whom I usually think of as intelligent ---

AND THEY ARE ALL BUYING INTO IT! Granted, not a single one of them would ever vote for Trump - but they - BELIEVE this crap.

I suppose it shouldn't surprise me, because they all claimed he was a Russian stooge, doing Putin's work for him - as if a BILLIONAIRE who made his millions in business and not political favors NEEDS money from RUSSIA. Please.

I swear, I am waiting to hear them switch gears and claim he's an alien from Mars or something.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But - I am slowly watching more and more people buy into this meme. My kids - who are young and gullible and easily buy into whatever their friends say at school - THEY believe it (yeah I know, I know). I am reading people I know across the nation - whom I usually think of as intelligent ---

During the 2016 Election my daughter [ she graduated high school last yr ] came home from school one day, recounted a story of her black classmates crying Trump was going to enslave black people if he was elected

WHO THE HELL DOES THAT TO THEIR CHILDREN .... of course this is PG County

Grumpy

bordersecurity.jpg