Basement Mural

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I just took a few pictures of the mural that a friend painted on two walls in my basement. It has all my horses in it along with my friends horses and some horses that I don't know. This spring I'm going to bring my mini stallion in and take a picture of him with the mural. Wish I had a wide angle lens so I could get it all in one shot. Mingiz, I did a close up of your first horse, Dusty for you. I'm hoping some day my friend will return and add my new horses to the mural.

Attachments

• basement mural1.jpg
    basement mural1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 157
  • basement mural2.jpg
    basement mural2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 142
  • basement mural3.jpg
    basement mural3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 127
  • basement mural6.jpg
    basement mural6.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 143
  • bsement mural5.jpg
    bsement mural5.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 128

mingiz

Horse Poor
I just took a few pictures of the mural that a friend painted on two walls in my basement. It has all my horses in it along with my friends horses and some horses that I don't know. This spring I'm going to bring my mini stallion in and take a picture of him with the mural. Wish I had a wide angle lens so I could get it all in one shot. Mingiz, I did a close up of your first horse, Dusty for you. I'm hoping some day my friend will return and add my new horses to the mural.

Those pics don't do it justis. It's better in person. Awww those were the days. :dye: I miss my Dusty......he taught me a lot:killingme The best was how to go down the trail on 2 hind legs:otter: We survived and he was dead broke when I sold him.:dye::killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The mural is just amazing!! Clouds in the third picture almost look like they are moving. Thanks for sharing and your friend is very, very talented!!!:howdy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Wow, that is really beautiful. The detail is amazing. How lucky to have a friend with such talent!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

The talent of some people just amaze me! Very beautiful!