Basket Bingo

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Yes. Instead of regular Bingo where you win money, you win Longaberger baskets as well as other items from the company.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Yes, usually Longaberger baskets from what I hear. Not my cup of tea but other ladies I know love it. :shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've helped to organize several BB's for fundraising events, and you'd be astonished at how much money can be made. I mean serious cash. Prior to my involvement, I had no clue at how much money is exchanged at bingo callings, and how folks go from bingo event to bingo event just to play.

nanstime

The baskets you win can turn out to be worth some big money.I know someone who won a basket a while back and it is worth a lot of money.Where is this bingo going to take place? I wouldnt mind going/

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
You wouldn't believe how ppl are serious at playing Bingo! Just try going to ADF North and see how ferocious these older women are. They have trolls on their tables with 10 different colored blotters and bingo cards spread out to take half the length of a table... :yikes:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
nanstime said:
The baskets you win can turn out to be worth some big money.I know someone who won a basket a while back and it is worth a lot of money.Where is this bingo going to take place? I wouldnt mind going/

Basket Bingo
4/19/2007
7:00
Leonardtown volunteer fire department hall

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
A lot of times the baskets have stuff in them. Coupons and merchandise donated by local businesses, sometimes different theme related baskets.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I've seen one advertised for Vera Bradley - Instead of playing for baskets, you play for bags!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I used to go with my Gramma and aunt for free because they needed two extra hands to dot cards. I got a tip if they won:yay: This went on until I was about 25 years old:lol:

I went to bingo with them on my due date and was told that if I went in to labor before it ended, I would have to sit in the hallway:killingme:

They're serious about BINGO!:lol:

cashncarry

Regardless, I wouldn't feed my nag hay out of one of those baskets. Don't want him to get indigestion from eating out of something that ugly. I never did understand the big flap over these baskets. They are plain UGLY.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Regardless, I wouldn't feed my nag hay out of one of those baskets. Don't want him to get indigestion from eating out of something that ugly. I never did understand the big flap over these baskets. They are plain UGLY.

The fugly baskets rank right up there with designer purses that run $600 for a piece of pigskin the size of a basketball. Thank heavens my wife isn't impressed by names.

WishyWashy

You wouldn't believe how ppl are serious at playing Bingo! Just try going to ADF North and see how ferocious these older women are. They have trolls on their tables with 10 different colored blotters and bingo cards spread out to take half the length of a table... :yikes:

There was an episode of Roseanne like that... :yay: I love that show