OldHillcrestGuy 83+1=84
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 82+2=84
SGI/JGR 59+0=59
Homedepot20 58+0=58
HD/Stewart Haas 39+6=45
NEXT RACE , Sunday 26 September 7PM
@ LAS VEGAS

Kinnakeet

What a joke not only are the races staged but the tempers flying after the race when little boys try to act tough like men, nascar is a joke and the promoters and owners should be ashamed of themselves...Big Bill France and Little Bill are rolling in their graves right now.
This stage racing junk is the dumbest sh!t I have ever seen in motorsports

homedepot20

What a joke not only are the races staged but the tempers flying after the race when little boys try to act tough like men, nascar is a joke and the promoters and owners should be ashamed of themselves...Big Bill France and Little Bill are rolling in their graves right now.
This stage racing junk is the dumbest sh!t I have ever seen in motorsports
I Assume you're not a NASCAR Fan :cds:

Kinnakeet

I Assume you're not a NASCAR Fan :cds:
A long time ago before all this car of tomorrow and then stage racing started It seems nascar is trying to improve what was already good but its not working now they have seats painted different colors to try and fool people into thinking the seats are full and they dont show the crowds very much anymore because there is no one going to these overpriced races and lets be real here how can you watch cars going around in circles for hours at a time They need to put alot more road courses in the schedule and I was saying that years ago those were always fun to watch.

stgislander

PREMO Member
A long time ago before all this car of tomorrow and then stage racing started It seems nascar is trying to improve what was already good but its not working now they have seats painted different colors to try and fool people into thinking the seats are full and they dont show the crowds very much anymore because there is no one going to these overpriced races and lets be real here how can you watch cars going around in circles for hours at a time They need to put alot more road courses in the schedule and I was saying that years ago those were always fun to watch.
I can agree with a lot of that. The season is too long. Most races are too long. More road and short track races are needed. One reason stage racing was added was to break up the monotony of long races (especially at the super speedways or tracks with only one racing groove).

homedepot20

I can agree with a lot of that. The season is too long. Most races are too long. More road and short track races are needed. One reason stage racing was added was to break up the monotony of long races (especially at the super speedways or tracks with only one racing groove).
The Dirt racing @ Bristol was a good attempt by NASCAR .NEED MORE
The COMBINE Road & Straight Track , show promise

Kinnakeet

I
break up the monotony of long races (especially at the super speedways or tracks with only one racing groove).
[/QUOTE]
I never heard that before it kinda makes sense what I heard was it gave the little teams a chance at winning which it did not the races are long because that is a test of man and machine