Basta! (A Message to Mayor Pete from a Latina Mama)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Take a read. VERY much worth your time and effort to click over....

Here's a snip to help convince you:
Mayor Pete, it cuts both ways. As a Latina mama in touch with a number of other Latinas with traditional family values, I can tell you we are faced every day with people who are “polite to us in person” but who advance and execute policies that assault our values, harm our families, and hurt our children.

A Message to Mayor Pete from a Latina Mama: “Don’t Force Your Sexual Ideology on Me and My Children”

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mayor Pete is making an enormous deal out of his homosexuality. It appears that "gay" is all he is. The prog media is also breathlessly talking nonstop about his Royal Gayness.

When you watch Fox? It doesn't come up. Nobody cares. Big Gay Pete cares desperately, and the Dems are almost as desperate; conservatives don't give a crap about his sex life.

Yooper

It appears that "gay" is all he is.
Yup. Seems very much so.

Buttigieg thinks he's cracked the "Da Vinci Code" to winning in 2020. Everything this political animal has done in life has been for this moment in time; believing that "gay" (and his aggressive pushing of it) gives him the intersectional points he needs to finish first (both in August and in November).

Pardon the pun, but he truly seems to believe that his "gay card" is his "trump card."

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We are prepared to co-exist peacefully and tolerate a great deal of what you propose, but not at the expense of losing our own ability to practice and preach our own values and freedoms. We are happy to work side-by-side with you, to have you as our coaches, neighbors and friends, but don’t cross the line and tell us what sexual values to cherish and uphold.

:yeahthat:

Do your own thing, quit trying to brain wash our children

Hijinx

It's a great article.
We have been too polite, too politically correct for far too long.
Live your life without pushing your agenda in schools and with children too young to know better.
Let our kids grow up the same way we did, we haven't done too badly without encouragement of mutilation of sexual organs , without encouragement of homosexuality or being told to have no sexual responsibility because we can always kill the result.

Learned a new word too LOL heteronormativity ----= denoting or relating to a world view that promotes heterosexuality as the normal or preferred sexual orientation.

It's been the preferred method for 2,000 years and it works pretty well
Those who wish to go off on a tangent are welcome to do so, Just leave me and mine the hell alone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Really? I've listened to him several times now and he's only mentioned his sexuality when asked.

Are you kidding? He makes whole speeches revolving around it. They're right on the internet in case you don't watch TV news.

Yooper

Really? I've listened to him several times now and he's only mentioned his sexuality when asked.
He makes whole speeches revolving around it. They're right on the internet in case you don't watch TV news.
Vrai mirrors my thoughts.

Also, the article's author got it spot-on correct:

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is a man in a same-sex marriage. The tweet’s sub-text is that anyone who refuses to cheer for same-sex marriage or support the Left’s sexual ideology is a bigot—someone who is out to harm Mayor Pete and his family.
Emphasis mine.

Buttigieg can then say - with a straight face - "I don't talk about my sexuality all that much. Just my opponents stirring things up." But then you see he speaks in sub-text. He may not say "it" directly, but everyone knows exactly what he's talking about.

And then he goes on the offensive with disingenuous and cynical remarks about Pence (a man that actually helped advance "The B's" career).

Disingenuous. Cynical. Yup, about sums it up.

--- End of line (MCP)

officeguy

Mayor Pete is making an enormous deal out of his homosexuality. It appears that "gay" is all he is. The prog media is also breathlessly talking nonstop about his Royal Gayness.

He is not running because anyone thinks he is going to be president. He is running so the party can say 'see, we are so open, we are even running a gay candidate'. He'll be housing secretary or something along those lines in the next democratic administration.

gemma_rae

He is not running because anyone thinks he is going to be president. He is running so the party can say 'see, we are so open, we are even running a gay candidate'. He'll be housing secretary or something along those lines in the next democratic administration.
Maybe a "Code Cracker".:jet:

truby20

Fighting like a girl

When you watch Fox? It doesn't come up. Nobody cares. Big Gay Pete cares desperately, and the Dems are almost as desperate; conservatives don't give a crap about his sex life.

He's been talking about being a millennial much more than the fact he's gay, I thought you folks had an issue with the young much more than gays... I couldn't have been more wrong!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Take a read. VERY much worth your time and effort to click over....

Here's a snip to help convince you:

A Message to Mayor Pete from a Latina Mama: “Don’t Force Your Sexual Ideology on Me and My Children”

--- End of line (MCP)

I read the piece, twice actually, it jumps all over the place. I see no evidence that Mayor Pete is "Forcing his sexual ideology on her Children", other than the fact that he's openly gay and is married to a man. If that is her rights been accosted, well, then that's for her to deal with.

And what is all that stuff about "Checking your financial privilege"?

Blacks, the poor, and children have always paid a disproportionately heavy price for the breakdown of marriage and sexual morality in society. Marriage between husband and wife has historically been the institution that best offers women, children and the poor a decent shot at a peaceful, stable, financially secure, socially connected life.

Does she think young men are being somehow becoming hypnotized with the idea of a same sex marriage and therefore not marrying a woman? and then that leads to poor families?

I thought men made more than women, wouldn't a two man household be wealthier? :roflmao:

I'm glad this woman is on your side, keep listening to her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's been talking about being a millennial much more than the fact he's gay, I thought you folks had an issue with the young much more than gays... I couldn't have been more wrong!

I couldn't care less if he's young OR gay. He cares about that way more than I do, based on how much he talks about it. In fact, Big Gay (Young) Pete isn't a regular inhabitant of my gray matter. He's not going to be President. He's not even going to win the nomination. In fact, I'll bet you right now he drops out before Iowa. There's no point in spending a lot of time thinking about him because in another year or so he'll be the answer to a trivia question.

PS, Beta is a loser, too. As is Kirsten Gillibrand. And what's his face - the Castro guy. They're time wasters who will go the way of former front runner Michael Avenatti.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
He's not going to be President. He's not even going to win the nomination. In fact, I'll bet you right now he drops out before Iowa. There's no point in spending a lot of time thinking about him because in another year or so he'll be the answer to a trivia question.

He won't drop out before Iowa and I think he'll win the nomination.

You always underestimate the Gays...

https://forums.somd.com/threads/gay-tv.17/post-153
Since I know something about television, having spent 5 years in the money-making end of it (advertising), I can tell you that a gay TV channel will last a year, get novelty ratings, then die.

Logo is still on, it's been on for 14 years. I remember that post because it was so out of touch with popular culture, of course a channel catering to LGBT community would do fine audience wise.

I think you're wrong again, we'll find out over the next few months.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
because AA was touted as the lefts be all end all competition to 'right wing radio'

truby20

Fighting like a girl
because AA was touted as the lefts be all end all competition to 'right wing radio'
Maybe it failed because there're not enough liberals in America to support it. Guess Trump has nothing to worry about with all these progs running for the nomination next year? :yawn: