Bathroom organization tips

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BadGirl said:
What is that box on the bottom right of your bathroom vanity? Looks like a box for EPT (Early Pregnancy Test).
Bite your tongue :faint:

Those are, like, Sominex and sinus medicine - one is a VO5 hot oil treatment that I've had for 5 years and never used. Junk like that.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
So that said:

Crabcake, what are those two blue canisters in the middle that look like they have frosting tops on them?
That's Bed Head Boy Toys ... "a body-building funkifier."

And here's my new and (more) improved vanity. Everything is at arms reach without having to shuffle through drawers for it, and when it's time to wipe down the counter, I can pop the baskets on the floor, wipe, and put 'em back up without having to move/replace a bunch of little crap. :biggrin:

Attachments

• New-and-more-improved.gif
    New-and-more-improved.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 91

crabcake

Vrai, I see I'm not the only one who's written on the tops of my BM make-up to label them. :lol:

I wish they'd put the name/what it is on the top of the lid vs. the bottom. :ohwell:

Attachments

• vrai's pretty drawer.JPG
    vrai's pretty drawer.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 122

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
crabcake said:
Vrai, I see I'm not the only one who's written on the tops of my BM make-up to label them. :lol:

I wish they'd put the name/what it is on the top of the lid vs. the bottom. :ohwell:
I do the same thing. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
crabcake said:
That's Bed Head Boy Toys ... "a body-building funkifier."

And here's my new and (more) improved vanity. Everything is at arms reach without having to shuffle through drawers for it, and when it's time to wipe down the counter, I can pop the baskets on the floor, wipe, and put 'em back up without having to move/replace a bunch of little crap. :biggrin:
Hey, CC, don't the baskets get in the way of accessing the sink? :shrug:

Nice baskets, though. :yay:

crabcake

BadGirl said:
Hey, CC, don't the baskets get in the way of accessing the sink? :shrug: Nice baskets, though. :yay:
No, they're on either side of the sink. Thanks! :) The one on the right is from World Market; I ran over there during lunch today. I dig that store something fierce. :yay:

Pssst Crabcake - you must have missed my earlier question about the Joico mousse. Where do you purchase it from? I HATE going to Waldorf to the mall to get it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Here we have the top of the bathroom vanity, with few items crowding it because....

They're all under the sink!

The final shot is my basket of shower goodies. Body wash, scrub, shampoo, conditioner, face scrub, razor - just the essentials. There would be more but Larry put his foot down. :ohwell:
I must be weird, because my bathroom vanity has nothing on it but a small cabinet with my bath salts and stuff in it, a ceramic container for mouthwash, a small lamp, and holders for my toothbruth and soap. :lol: There's not much under the sink, too. Lots of room. :shrug:

The shower tower has the essentials like yours, but is a lot barer. Simple works for me. :yay:

crabcake

Speedy70 said:
Pssst Crabcake - you must have missed my earlier question about the Joico mousse. Where do you purchase it from? I HATE going to Waldorf to the mall to get it.
I'm sorry. I get it from Trade Secret, too. But I have one between the house and the office so it's convenient for me to stop there when I need something.

crabcake said:
I'm sorry. I get it from Trade Secret, too. But I have one between the house and the office so it's convenient for me to stop there when I need something.

OK, thanks! Looks like I'll keep ordering it online. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jazz lady said:
Simple works for me.
Not me. I lived my whole entire life with no money, salivating after things other people had. Now, damnit, I WANT SOME STUFF!!! :lol:

(Ya goddamn hippie) :lol: :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Not me. I lived my whole entire life with no money, salivating after things other people had. Now, damnit, I WANT SOME STUFF!!! :lol:

:lolagranola:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Probably closer to the truth than I will admit. :razz: I just HATE clutter and strive to use the KISS method in my life. :lol:

:huggy:

W

Wenchy

:offtopic:

Food Lion has Suave shampoo on sale: 5 / $5

:banana:

(all different scents and formulations)

morganj614

vraiblonde said:

So, you've reached your goal in life of keeping 5 yr. old VO5 hot oil treatment in your vanity? :roflmao:
More power to ya, sistah!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
morganj614 said:
So, you've reached your goal in life of keeping 5 yr. old VO5 hot oil treatment in your vanity?
Yes Ma'am! I can impulse buy a beauty product that I will never use - that I can keep in the cupboard just to take up space and look at every now and then.

THAT, my friend, is prosperity! :yay:

Abby

Abby
At Target they sell little suction-cup shower caddies for soap and bottles, but I stick them on my bathroom mirror. You can put two or three either along the bottom or the side, and put the things you use every day in them. I use the shelves for things I use once a week, and under the sink for backup supplies. Everything over a year old should be tossed- they breed bacteria like anything. I was able to completely clear my counter using these tips.

It's now covered with my husband's shaving crap, but such is life.