Bathroom Organization

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I have my flat iron, hair dryer and round brush dryer all on the left side of the sink counter because the outlets are there, but they get in the way a lot. Any suggestions for keeping them organized (and preferably tangle-free)? I use them daily so putting them away/getting them out each morning is not an option I want to pursue (yea, I'm lazy ... so what? :shrug:) ... I'm thinking something has to exist that I can mount on the wall by the counter and outlets that I can plop them into sort of like how a hairstylist has those holes in the work station counter surfaces. :tap:

Attached is a pic of the counter by the outlets so you can see what I'm talking about (though it was during reconstruction) ... not a lot of room to work with (when you factor the rest of the chit on the counter that is mine, Rick's and DQ's). :ohwell:

Attachments

• bathroom-counter-finished2.gif
    bathroom-counter-finished2.gif
    85 KB · Views: 167
J

jp2854

my mom has this ring thingy that is mounted on teh wall that holds the blowdryer in it so its out of the way.. we only have a pedastal sink here so nowhere to put anything.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I put my hair implements in the linen closet and get them out each day. Takes about 1.3 seconds.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Suggestion: Low Maintenance Hair Style. Or, do what I do: style your hair at work (curling iron/hairspray) first thing upon arrival. I usually get to work 10/15 minutes before my boss arrives so he is none the wiser. :evil: I also do my makeup during that "free-time" too. MINIMALISTIC - powder, and curl lashes. Don't need to look like a disco-freak at work anyway.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I forgot about my previous thread. :whack:

And it occurred to me when I was walking around Bed, Bath & Beyond tonight -- hang a basket on the wall. :dur-me: