Battle of the Bands!

Decade

This Saturday night at 7:00 PM, at My Brothers Place in Waldorf, there will be the Spring Finals part of the yearly Battle of the Bands. Please come out to support the local scene and help out the up and coming bands in the area.
The line up is as follows:
Decade
Pleasure for a Season
White Shadow
Hail False Heroes​

Decade has a very different kind of sound. It's for lovers of both Whitesnake and Taking Back Sunday. This band is the band you want to come see if you like guitar solos along with your music. Very intricate and technical guitar solos at that. Both guitarists Matt Houde and Chris Hurley are very skilled at their instrument and anyone who thinks different should come out to the show and see them live.

*This is a Decade post, but for just to help the other bands out too...and for the sake of a good crowd*

Pleasure for a Season
Metal / Screamo / Hardcore
White Shadow
Industrial / Gothic / Metal
Hail False Heroes
*not sure what they sound like personally, and I couldn't find their Myspace

The flyer along with this thread has more information.

http://www.myspace.com/decade10music

Attachments

• june-30th.jpg
    june-30th.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 105

Decade

Pasofever said:
Where does your brother live?

If you meant that as a joke, then haha everyone says that. If that wasn't meant as a joke, the address is on the attached flyer. :) Lol.

E

(((echo)))

just in case you didn't know.....average age at that place is 17

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Decade said:
The line up is as follows:
Decade
Pleasure for a Season
White Shadow
Hail False Heroes​

Congratulations on making it to the Spring finals and good luck, first place winner gets studio time! God bless PJMA! I take it Decade isn't playing Park Rock in September, I don't recall seeing you on any stage lineups.