Bay Area Polocrosse Club's Annual Tournament

crpc

is this weekend at Glennwood Farm in Upper Marlboro. The North will challenge the South for the titles of Best Player, Best Horse over 2 full days of play. 8am-6pm each day.

Admission is free--food sold on the grounds. We have players coming from all over the country. This is our largest tournament on the East Coast except for Eastern Zone Regionals.

If you stay for dinner (15.00) we will have a band and carnival starting at 6 pm. Free rootbeer floats for those who try their hand at the carnival games.

Hope to see you there.

Robin

is this weekend at Glennwood Farm in Upper Marlboro. The North will challenge the South for the titles of Best Player, Best Horse over 2 full days of play. 8am-6pm each day.

Admission is free--food sold on the grounds. We have players coming from all over the country. This is our largest tournament on the East Coast except for Eastern Zone Regionals.

If you stay for dinner (15.00) we will have a band and carnival starting at 6 pm. Free rootbeer floats for those who try their hand at the carnival games.

Hope to see you there.

I will be there! Have friends participating.

Eventer29

I'll be there with my peeps! I really really wish we didnt have a previous engagement on Sunday so we could have participated in the tournament :(
But we'll be there to watch and cheer for all of our new friends. I have 3 more students interested in playing now. Told them practice at the farm and then we will think about hooking up another trailer to haul ponies for them on Wednesdays.

Robin

Hope to see you there.

Hey can you pm directions to me or the web link so I can google hem going on Sunday. TIA

crpc

whew!

wow--Saturday was crazy. We had a family that had 2 teams in their trailer and their truck broke down. Of course they were the 1st set of teams scheduled to ride. Ponies were safe--people were safe--and they made it. But it was dark when we finished.

Lots of play--good food and great people. Hope you made it out Robin. I was gone all weekend--and just saw your post for directions. Sorry about that.

Robin

wow--Saturday was crazy. We had a family that had 2 teams in their trailer and their truck broke down. Of course they were the 1st set of teams scheduled to ride. Ponies were safe--people were safe--and they made it. But it was dark when we finished.

Lots of play--good food and great people. Hope you made it out Robin. I was gone all weekend--and just saw your post for directions. Sorry about that.

I did not make it. Got too busy with chores around the farm. I haven't even spoke to my daughter to get all the details of how everyone done that day.
Glad there was a good turnout.