Baynet Breaking News

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes... agree :burning:

I sure hope his family didn’t find out by reading it on the fricken Baynet because I know many of his co-workers and friends did.

Simply awful...

It is.

They still haven't updated their website article since last night's 10:25 update. The update is how the breaking news should have been reported in the first place. It's newsworthy that a Trooper died, but not when it's unconfirmed and you can't even give the who, what, where or when of the story. :rolleyes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It is.

They still haven't updated their website article since last night's 10:25 update. The update is how the breaking news should have been reported in the first place. It's newsworthy that a Trooper died, but not when it's unconfirmed and you can't even give the who, what, where or when of the story. :rolleyes:

Maybe CNN bought Baynet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is.

Somehow, I don't see a retraction or an apology in their future. Just let it get buried by new news.

Potomac

And who is Sharron Bell - does anyone know? She must really be a piece of work to be mixed up with Dorsey
I'm really surprised they haven't started banning ppl commenting on the FB thread, that is typically what they do

The CNN comment is pretty lame and tired. CNN reports the news, you may not like the facts, but it is what it is. the baynet is unfortunately locally owned by those who have no problem polluting their own community with hate, mistrust, tabloid garbage along with ruining a life or two along the way. They are every bit as troubled and hateful as Rossignol ever thought of being

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A
The CNN comment is pretty lame and tired. CNN reports the news, you may not like the facts, but it is what it is.

Yep...they've got that whole crew of Acostas over there, straight and as unbiased as you'll ever find them. ;-)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Huh...I was not aware Baynet produced that..never saw it before.

Naomi is hot.

Naomi.jpg

calvcopf

I like The Bay Net. I get more accurate and up to date news there than I do from other So MD websites.

Potomac

I like The Bay Net. I get more accurate and up to date news there than I do from other So MD websites.

Of auto crashes, sure maybe, but not "news" The BayNet specializes in personal vendettas so be very cautious if you think that things you may be reading there concerning local government, activities and such is accurate - most of the time it is far from it

3CATSAILOR

Not sure of the accuracy of this -it's just breaking according to the Baynet

If confirmed, may he rest in peace and thank you for your service. The job is a hard one. He would not be the first police officer who commits suicide and he won't be the last.