Baywood on RT.2 in Harwood

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Has anyone been using this facility and do you know if Christy Demoore/married name (Event rider) instructs there.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Has anyone been using this facility and do you know if Christy Demoore/married name (Event rider) instructs there.

I was there a couple of days ago, and I talked to them about instructors. I will look for the business cards I picked up to help me remember the instructor's names. Help me BZ! That name does not ring a bell, but that doesn't mean anything.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I was there a couple of days ago, and I talked to them about instructors. I will look for the business cards I picked up to help me remember the instructor's names. Help me BZ! That name does not ring a bell, but that doesn't mean anything.:lmao:

I love that barn. It is very close to Baja Fresh!:drool:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Thanks, I can't remember her married name.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sarah, the owner, is their beginner trainer, and Roberta "Bobbi" Vanous is their intermediate/advanced trainer. She advertises Dressage, Equitation, Hunter, Jumper. Does not say eventing. I am not sure if they have any other trainers. One of their trainers left not too long ago.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Who is the blonde lady with the clyde? She's teaches the little kiddies at the shows?

A co-worker and her daughter stopped by the barn one day on their way to or from Annapolis. They weren't too impressed with the person who talked to them. She said they were snotty and rude. Not sure who it was though. Maybe the person who no longer works there?

The lady I talked to at the show was nice and seemed to be very encouraging to the little kids.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Who is the blonde lady with the clyde? She's teaches the little kiddies at the shows?

A co-worker and her daughter stopped by the barn one day on their way to or from Annapolis. They weren't too impressed with the person who talked to them. She said they were snotty and rude. Not sure who it was though. Maybe the person who no longer works there?

The lady I talked to at the show was nice and seemed to be very encouraging to the little kids.

The peeps were nice to us the other day, but didn't know too many answers to the questions I asked.

FrmGrl

Get some!

That was not me but I went there one day at around 1pm and no one was there except one person cleaning stalls. I asked about lesson and she said she didnt know anything about them. No one was in their office, they had no flyers or information. But their barn was very nice, clean and office very nice as well.