BBQ

Blister

o_O.......That's sacrilege! I have to think the 24hours I spend on brining, rubbing and smoking a nice brisket is worth every minute. :razz:
As the old saying goes, "What's the difference between Bea Arthur, an old shoe, and beef brisket?" You could eat an old shoe if you had to.:elaine:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As the old saying goes, "What's the difference between Bea Arthur, an old shoe, and beef brisket?" You could eat an old shoe if you had to.:elaine:
Well! :huffs and puffs:..... You have obviously never had any of my smoked brisket.

My specialty is whole hogs on a spit though... Stuffed with apples, pears, pineapple, oranges and onions...ready to go on the big roaster for 10-12 hours.

pig ready.JPG

Last edited:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I went there Friday for their cruise in. Food was OK, take out only, they had 6 chairs outside but no tables. Asked for simple pulled pork sandwich and they asked if I wanted it constructed or deconstructed. It's SoMD people, why ya'll gotta be so sophisticated, lol.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I went there Friday for their cruise in. Food was OK, take out only, they had 6 chairs outside but no tables. Asked for simple pulled pork sandwich and they asked if I wanted it constructed or deconstructed. It's SoMD people, why ya'll gotta be so sophisticated, lol.
...it just means if you wanted the bun and 'slaw separate in case you weren't eating it immediately upon paying...otherwise you'd end up with a soggy mess.