BCBS Class Action Settlement

stgislander

PREMO Member
Has anybody else received an email notice about being included in a class action settlement against BCBS? I would think if this is true, the notice would come by snail mail.

Truthfully when it comes to BCBS, nothing would surprise me. They do have an official looking website.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Has anybody else received an email notice about being included in a class action settlement against BCBS? I would think if this is true, the notice would come by snail mail.

Truthfully when it comes to BCBS, nothing would surprise me. They do have an official looking website.

we recieved emails. Haven't had the chance to really read it, absorb it and figure if it applies to us yet though.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Something came to my house in the mail today about a BCBS Class Action suit, but it was for my fiance who has passed. I pitched it.

GoodnessME

Received one..
Not sure if I will respond. I need to do some research into the case before I respond...and they give you a little window to respond..

Warron

I've gotten notices regarding several class action suits over the years. They all want to give you $25 bucks to give up all rights to any claim in the future. They are a waste of time.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Found my notice in the spam folder yesterday. Unlike some of the other law suits, you can opt-out and not receive any settlement, but also not give up your right to sue at a later time.

Not sure I'm going to respond to it at all.

ginwoman

I received one by snail mail on a little postcard. I have not decided what to do about it if anything.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

It's my understanding that they cannot include you unless you authorize it.

I have BCBS, but I have no damages that I know of and therefore can't prove any. I also have my coverage through my employer and I chose BCBS during open enrollment. If there are anti-trust issues, I've never heard of them.