Be Less White .. to help build an inclusive workplace

Smokey1

Whats the problem.
Teach them to come in late, , abuse their sick leave, Bitch because a white guy has a better route, Blow the speakers out of their trucks radio's by playing their rap too loud, wear pretty underwear and their pants around their knees, and turn their hat around backwards.

But wouldn't that be "cultural appropriation"?

Hijinx

But wouldn't that be "cultural appropriation"?

White kids started appropriating their culture the day integration started, Just like we knew it would. School Grades went down Discipline turned to sht. The white boys started wearing their pants around their knees and listening to sht rap music. Forgot how to wear a baseball cap. White girls started getting knocked up by them, and using the slang word Mother Fkr like it was everyday talk. You know_---The same thing that is happening with LGBTQ's in the schools---kids being taught that having a homo to have sex with is just fine and that there are no Genders and boys can play girls sports and go to the girls toilet.

But of course i am a hateful old bigoted man for stating it.

Smokey1

White kids started appropriating their culture the day integration started, Just like we knew it would. School Grades went down Discipline turned to sht. The white boys started wearing their pants around their knees and listening to sht rap music. Forgot how to wear a baseball cap. White girls started getting knocked up by them, and using the slang word Mother Fkr like it was everyday talk. You know_---The same thing that is happening with LGBTQ's in the schools---kids being taught that having a homo to have sex with is just fine and that there are no Genders and boys can play girls sports and go to the girls toilet.

Instead of cultural advancement it is cultural regression.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I had a white friend who grew up in a very minority neighborhood. When he would introduce me to his friends, its was,
"He may be white, but he alright!!!"

gemma_rae

The Phone Phactory sent me into every ghetto they could find, to toughen me up, ya see. Now every other word out of my mouth is MF'er and I talk about cuttin' people.

I remind them every chance I get, You trained me well.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Whites may be evil. But wake me up when the black and brown migrants head to nations where the majority population are black & brown.

And this is how you know this is all bullshit. People that have brown skin in Central America are moving away from other brown skin people in their home nation. The reason many state they are leaving is because a majority brown nation is very violent and they fear for their lives. Along the way they bypass other majority brown population nations while setting their sites on the beacon of freedom and safety in a nation where Caucasians are >60% of the population.

Smokey1

Whites may be evil. But wake me up when the black and brown migrants head to nations where the majority population are black & brown.

And this is how you know this is all bullshit. People that have brown skin in Central America are moving away from other brown skin people in their home nation. The reason many state they are leaving is because a majority brown nation is very violent and they fear for their lives. Along the way they bypass other majority brown population nations while setting their sites on the beacon of freedom and safety in a nation where Caucasians are >60% of the population.

When they become the majority they will end up making this country just like the places they are fleeing.

GregV814

hmmmm, less white...less white....Can I be Sudanese/Pakistanian?? Can I be a Patel and own three 7-11's and a call center for a bank??

Hijinx

When they become the majority they will end up making this country just like the places they are fleeing.

You are exactly right, and the white politicians, the democrats believe that they will have them under their thumb.
Democrats are in for a rude awakening, and I don't really care about that, but my Grandkids are going to be screwed along with them.

Allowing unlimited numbers to come across our borders is as stupid as it gets.
Donald Trump knew that, anyone with a brain knew it.
Democrats are destroying our country.

PeoplesElbow

I come from a place that makes southern Maryland seem like Harlem, this has nothing to do with integration. We had two black kids in my entire school and this was still an accurate depiction of high schooling the early 90s.

Hijinx

I come from a place that makes southern Maryland seem like Harlem, this has nothing to do with integration. We had two black kids in my entire school and this was still an accurate depiction of high schooling the early 90s.

Nobody will have trouble with only 2 black kids in the school. It doesn't work like that

PeoplesElbow

Nobody will have trouble with only 2 black kids in the school. It doesn't work like that
I'm saying the white kids acted the way you claimed integration caused. Our black kids were basically Carlton and Hillary Banks and we had white kids acting like they were from the hood.

Reactions: BOP

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So if you change your behavior to be "less white" wouldn't that be cultural appropriation?