Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Follow me for more relationship advice.

dayum.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My fiance said to me one time, “If I ever get to the point where I can’t wipe my own a$$, just put me out of my misery.”

To which I replied, “So, if you’re in a ski accident and break both your arms, I can shoot you?” 😄 God bless him.
And you still have this fiance? :razz:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Last time we looked it up, MD still allows pyres.

So, that's the plan for both of us. Body up on stilts, big bonfire under.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Last time we looked it up, MD still allows pyres.

So, that's the plan for both of us. Body up on stilts, big bonfire under.
Ok, just looked it up, its a no go. But there could be ways around the rules.

Burial at home is ok. So, a pit burn, like cooking a hog, only hotter.

And yes, we have talked about it, Mr Scrooge doesn't want any money spent on a funeral for him, and he darn sure won't spend any for me.

NOTSMC

I tell my husband all the time that if he dies at home, I'll just roll him out into the woods and let the wildlife do the rest with disposing of the body.
I was just thinking about this yesterday...saw some vultures going to town on a deer carcass. If that was a dead human on the side of the road; would they still be eating it with the same enthusiasm? And I have heard that dogs will not eat a dead human which makes me wonder if coyotes and wolves will avoid that as well.

Also slightly related; my mother told me some thirty years ago or so that a dog in her neighborhood (that would have been the Dameron/Ridge area) brought a human hand home. For the life of me, I can't remember the details, something about a child that had been missing. Anyone familiar with that or am I just thinking I heard that somewhere.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I always wanted to tell my Ex that the only reason she was alive was because I was too lazy to dig a shallow grave.

Never got up enough nerve though.:ohwell: She was kinda scary.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was just thinking about this yesterday...saw some vultures going to town on a deer carcass. If that was a dead human on the side of the road; would they still be eating it with the same enthusiasm? And I have heard that dogs will not eat a dead human which makes me wonder if coyotes and wolves will avoid that as well.

Also slightly related; my mother told me some thirty years ago or so that a dog in her neighborhood (that would have been the Dameron/Ridge area) brought a human hand home. For the life of me, I can't remember the details, something about a child that had been missing. Anyone familiar with that or am I just thinking I heard that somewhere.
I've been sorely tempted to chew off my hand or even my whole arm after waking up in a poorly-planned and very ill-advised sleeping arrangement that I blame on alcohol. Wasn't mine that time though.

NOTSMC

I've been sorely tempted to chew off my hand or even my whole arm after waking up in a poorly-planned and very ill-advised sleeping arrangement that I blame on alcohol. Wasn't mine that time though.
Meh. Some of my best dates have been poorly planned and ill advised "sleeping" arrangements.