Beaches in Santa Barbara

PSrada

Hi guys!! We've never been to Santa Barbara and we are planning a trip. What is the best beach for swimming and lounging and we are hoping to get a hotel or house to rent that is close to this beach but we are not really familiar with the are.
Thanks

Kinnakeet

Hi guys!! We've never been to Santa Barbara and we are planning a trip. What is the best beach for swimming and lounging and we are hoping to get a hotel or house to rent that is close to this beach but we are not really familiar with the are.
Thanks
YOUR GOING TO CALIFORNIA ?WITH A ACHING IN YOUR HEART ?SOMEONE TOLD ME THERES A GIRL OUT THERE WITH LOVE IN HER EYES AND FLOWERS IN HER HAIR

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SB was on my list of places to visit but I couldn't bring myself to step foot in California.

But no doubt there are people on here who've gone on travel there, so you should get some good recommendations.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Do your research, there are beaches there where they let the clothes drop and everything flop. You might see things that you can never un-see.

UglyBear

Hopefully you won’t be disappointed, but Santa Barbara is not exactly like it’s portrayed on TV.
It’s super pretty, but West Coast (Pacific) is very different from the East Cost (Atlantic) — the water is surprisingly cold. As in wear a wetsuit to go in for 5 mins cold. Try it for yourself, just be careful.

Santa Barbara area has plenty of other awesome things to do and see, like the wine country, food, hiking, etc. Look those up before you go, and have a blast!