Beaches in the US

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since this topic has been bumped:

I love Panama City Beach. It's perfect.

I also like Myrtle Beach, plus it's closer to home.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Benedict beach. The first time I went there back in 1999, I sat down in the sand, looked down, and found an arrow head. I gave it to Jefferson Patterson Park.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Tybee Island! Close enough to all the lovely ammenities of Savannah (a whole 'nother trip in itself) but small enough to feel a little off the grid. Also: clean beaches and adorable southern beach cottages.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Daytona Beach is my favorite. You can drive on it, and ride ATV's, but my favorite thing about it is the gradual drop off. You can walk 100 yards off shore and still be waist deep. It gives the illusion of being in the ocean, but sharks can't sneak up on you!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Daytona Beach is my favorite. You can drive on it, and ride ATV's, but my favorite thing about it is the gradual drop off. You can walk 100 yards off shore and still be waist deep. It gives the illusion of being in the ocean, but sharks can't sneak up on you!
You sure about that?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Like one shark said to the other...., "You must be a unique shark!" "Why do you say that?" "Because unique up on people!!".
This is off topic, but I once read a list of honor roll student in Charles County and a student named Uneek got an honorable mention.