Beastiality

PJay

So it starts...I suppose like with all else we've been subjected to, generation after generation, in time people will find nothing wrong with it...

This too will be fine with Americans...bet ya.

Documentary on beastiality premieres at Sundance Film Festival

Devor and his writing partner, Charles Mudede, live in Seattle and were stunned, as were many in the state, by a story that broke in 2005 about a local man who died after having sex with an Arabian stallion. Though bestiality is not illegal in Washington, the subsequent revelation of the existence of an Internet-based zoophile community (the men refer to themselves as "zoos," hence the title) was a shock.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...ance,0,6997847.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Last edited:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
LordStanley said:
Its a big thing in germany too.... Horses get luckier than I do.... WTF is up with that

:shrug: Horses are hung like... Well, horses! :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I can't see this being something new but maybe it's something that is being more open about. I think it's the same mindset as killing and raping and child molestation. You can only do that kind of act with no conscious.

On a similar note of what is being more widely accepted. I saw a Pregnancy test kit commercial and the announcer man said the word "pee" in reference to "peeing on the stick".

Then last night both American Dad and Family Guy both topics were about masturbation. This was in the 8:30 and 9pm half hours. I thought that was way too much for children to be watching.

Times are changing and it's still too quickly for me. And this thread is why I wonder what kind of skeletons a man has before I date him. Imagine marrying someone with that kind of skeleton. :jameo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
LexiGirl75 said:
I can't see this being something new but maybe it's something that is being more open about. I think it's the same mindset as killing and raping and child molestation. You can only do that kind of act with no conscious.

On a similar note of what is being more widely accepted. I saw a Pregnancy test kit commercial and the announcer man said the word "pee" in reference to "peeing on the stick".

Then last night both American Dad and Family Guy both topics were about masturbation. This was in the 8:30 and 9pm half hours. I thought that was way too much for children to be watching.

Times are changing and it's still too quickly for me. And this thread is why I wonder what kind of skeletons a man has before I date him. Imagine marrying someone with that kind of skeleton. :jameo:

You can make that argument for both men and women.... Imagine finding out that before some dude met his current wife, she used to let her dog.... Well you get the picture.

As for American dad and Family guy... They are not kids cartoons... Never have been and never will. any parent that has sat through on of them should know this.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
LexiGirl75 said:
I saw a Pregnancy test kit commercial and the announcer man said the word "pee" in reference to "peeing on the stick".

I wonder what kind of skeletons a man has before I date him. Imagine marrying someone with that kind of skeleton. :jameo:
The commercial with "The most advanced technology you'll ever pee on." ? :lol:

Don't think a guy that takes it up the butt from a horse is likely to get married :jameo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
aps45819 said:
The commercial with "The most advanced technology you'll ever pee on." ? :lol:

Don't think a guy that takes it up the butt from a horse is likely to get married :jameo:

It caught your ear too. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
LordStanley said:
You can make that argument for both men and women.... Imagine finding out that before some dude met his current wife, she used to let her dog.... Well you get the picture.

As for American dad and Family guy... They are not kids cartoons... Never have been and never will. any parent that has sat through on of them should know this.

You are right it goes both ways and I can't imagine being comfortable with anyone that gets down with animals male or female (the people).

I definitely know that those cartoons are not for children but you have to make sure that your tv is blocking the shows with that content because kids are awake at that hour even teens.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Funny Krama

Beastiality 01-22-2007 11:32 AM Guess you aren't hung like a horse.

Heck, no.... I'll be the first to admit that...

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
What if you got stuck on the horse, then the horse took off running with you just bouncing up and down underneath of him, unable to break free?

no thank you, Ill just right to my sheep.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bcp said:
What if you got stuck on the horse, then the horse took off running with you just bouncing up and down underneath of him, unable to break free?

no thank you, Ill just right to my sheep.
It did say he got killed :yikes:

P

PelyKat

What I cannot figure is how he got the horse to co-operate? I have been to breedings, and seen studs in the field when hot to trot, I can't imagine them being clam enough to allow a man to get that close, much less settle for that small an opening. :whistle:

It would injure the horse...to hell with the guy! Oh wait, he's already there! :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Better than being...

LordStanley said:
Beastiality 01-22-2007 11:32 AM Guess you aren't hung like a horse.

Heck, no.... I'll be the first to admit that...

...hung like Saddam. :shrug: