Beauty Hack FAIL

UglyBear

Damn it Gilligan! I could have partaken in some very delicious looking baked goods if you hadn't been such an a$$. :tantrum
I suggest we merge this with the pizza thread by addition of this delicious baked thing — @stgislander , I can try to bake it for you?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I suggest we merge this with the pizza thread by addition of this delicious baked thing — @stgislander , I can try to bake it for you?
I'll try it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So a friend borrowed this post from me on FB. Wouldn't you know one of their friends posted "Please don't put this out there! Between this and the gal that used it for hair gel/spray; you could be in for a law suit!
😳
🙄
"

OMG, the Karens of this world! :roflmao:
Our mutual friend? I'll have to go look! 😂

Escalade14

Go Rams!
The Gorilla Glue lady is proof enough that you just can't fix stupid.

Even if they do add a new disclaimer that it's not for use in hair, people will just ignore it on the claims of 'they can't read'.

On the other hand, she really did get herself into a sticky situation

Louise

The Gorilla Glue lady is proof enough that you just can't fix stupid.

Even if they do add a new disclaimer that it's not for use in hair, people will just ignore it on the claims of 'they can't read'.

On the other hand, she really did get herself into a sticky situation

I don’t get it, in the fact, that she thought that was a good idea. We have trouble using Gorilla Glue for the right purpose because it is like using instant concrete. She is pretty with beautiful eyes, but I do not feel sorry for her in the least. I feel sorry for the lobotomized people giving her money, and the doc who will help her for free. They should be giving money to save the USA. No need for reparations. I think Kamala should fix it. Her family owned slaves. That is like Gorilla Glue.

Last edited: