Beauty Queens

Hey guys...which one is your fantasy girl? (Choose one or more)

• Total voters

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The winner is from Iowa!

Attachments

• beautyqueens.jpg
    beautyqueens.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 142

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I got a 20-spot that says FD signs on in the morning, sees the thread, votes ":bangbangbang: all three" then reads that they're drag queens. :lmao:

K

Kali

Sharon said:
The winner is from Iowa!
The winner of what Miss/ter American Shemale? Those are def not girls. :lmao: They arent even pretty.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kali said:
The winner of what Miss/ter American Shemale? Those are def not girls. :lmao: They arent even pretty.
Don't be hatin' cuz they're celebratin'! :lol: Some of those drag queens really go all out, and I give 'em credit. I know I don't put in half the effort to get gussied up that they do; then again, I'm a chic, so I've got 'em beat out the gate. :biggrin:

That Asian CWD definately had me fooled! :jet:

K

Kali

crabcake said:
Don't be hatin' cuz they're celebratin'! :lol: Some of those drag queens really go all out, and I give 'em credit. I know I don't put in half the effort to get gussied up that they do; then again, I'm a chic, so I've got 'em beat out the gate. :biggrin:

That Asian CWD definately had me fooled! :jet:
The first time i saw RuPaul without his makeup and everything on, i couldnt believe it. He didnt look womanly at all. Usually they look really good until you look at their eyes, thats what always gives it away, for me at least. You're right though, they look pretty hot for guys dressed as girls!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When I still lived in California I worked for a woman that was "stout" and wore a lot of makeup and such. She would go to Finnochio's (sp?) in San Francisco for fun to see how many people would think she was a he. :lol: