Beauty supply store

Chasey_Lane said:
I bought a few Wallflower refills, two scrubs, a candle, a facial mask thingy, some shampoo and conditioner, two shower gels and I think two lotions. I also got a few bath things for the girls. I know I got a lot more, but I can't remember it all. :lol:
Poor, poor Day...:lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
Poor, poor Day nothing - he's getting a pool. An upgraded pool if I might add. :eyebrow:
I'm so glad he's finally getting his way, as he has been pestering you so much about this pool. :eyebrow:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
I'll be back next week when they switch things around. :lol:

FYI: they have a few kits for $6 that were part of the spring/summer tote sale. You can't beat the price for what you get. I picked up one of them and at the time they only had a handfull left.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Chasey_Lane said:
I'll be back next week when they switch things around. :lol:

FYI: they have a few kits for $6 that were part of the spring/summer tote sale. You can't beat the price for what you get. I picked up one of them and at the time they only had a handfull left.

They only had one left when I checked out. Gift cards to this store come in handy this time of the year. Also, if you all are looking for a good lip plumper, they have a new one that works great and it is $5 instead of $16, not sure how long that is gonna last though.