Beef

Grumpy

i want a hamburger now

Had the best hamburger in a while for lunch. Jerry's Bistro by Esperanza Bowling alley. Usually get a steak-n-cheese sub (IMO, best in area) but got a double cheeseburger and it was fantastic (home made bun)..and their crinkle cut fries are always perfect.

Had the best hamburger in a while for lunch. Jerry's Bistro by Esperanza Bowling alley. Usually get a steak-n-cheese sub (IMO, best in area) but got a double cheeseburger and it was fantastic (home made bun)..and their crinkle cut fries are always perfect.
Good to know... pass it daily and all I can think of is a "Jerry's Pizza and Subs" type place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Aren't we supposed to have a lunch date soon?

Grumpy

What!?! I thought we were going to that place we can walk to.
We will, really been swamped lately and doing carryout when I don't bring my lunch. We'll hit that place when the weather is more reliable. Plus, I owe you NDAs, and didn't want you beating me up about it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We will, really been swamped lately and doing carryout when I don't bring my lunch. We'll hit that place when the weather is more reliable. Plus, I owe you NDAs, and didn't want you beating me up about it.
Did you find the 2 mistakes on it?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
We still buy it on the hoof as well, but I need to split a whole with a neighbor since all of our kids except for the vegan have moved out and are on their own.
I split one with my brother. My kids are all on there own also, but "freezer" shop every time they visit........

I've been thinking about this since you mentioned it, so stopped in today to try it. Burger was def better than your average around here. Tasty. But the fries, like you said, were perfect. Served hot, crispy outsides, tender insides and actually tasted like potato.

But this shouldn't surprise me. I found the best chicken wings come from Oriental restaurants. They use the big wings, not the little tiny microscopic ones, and are always deep fried perfectly. I'll try those at Jerry's next time...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Our annual whole Angus from Earl's Part Green Hill farm was delivered two weeks ago. OMG..some of the best yet, and I've been buying from Earl for a long time. Earl apologized for it being a week later than he'd predicted; they let it hang longer than usual. I was very pleased to hear that!...it's not easy to get the processor to hang it for the extra week like we always did when we raised prime beef on our farm.