Beenspured???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You won! Where would you like to go to lunch? When? And do you care if others come but pay for themselves!!! Congrats....that was fun. :buddies::popcorn:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeee

You won! Where would you like to go to lunch? When? And do you care if others come but pay for themselves!!! Congrats....that was fun. :buddies::popcorn:

:buddies:I've never won anything before!!! I don't care where we go to lunch, I would prefer that you pick. Could we make it after Thanksgiving week. My son is flying in from college tomorrow and I have a lot to do to get ready. I'll pm you with my cell phone number and real name so you can get a hold of me and make plans. Maybe my luck has changed, maybe I should play the lotto, maybe I should invest? I think I'll just wallow in win for now. Yippppeeee. Congratulations on your score of 66, hope it's a good one for dressage. Yippppeeee.........:yahoo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:buddies:I've never won anything before!!! I don't care where we go to lunch, I would prefer that you pick. Could we make it after Thanksgiving week. My son is flying in from college tomorrow and I have a lot to do to get ready. I'll pm you with my cell phone number and real name so you can get a hold of me and make plans. Maybe my luck has changed, maybe I should play the lotto, maybe I should invest? I think I'll just wallow in win for now. Yippppeeee. Congratulations on your score of 66, hope it's a good one for dressage. Yippppeeee.........:yahoo:

Your sooooo silly.......:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That was fun! I am going to miss you when you go.

Don't worry.....they have computers in Florida. The problem is they have so many other things to do that I might be entertained all the time. I have lots of friends there too. I can't wait. I am sure I will pop on to see if I am missing anything, and see if you guys are freezing your booties off.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej and I ran into "Beenspured" today. It was like the Clearing House Sweepstakes! We jumped out from behind the counter and yelled "You are a Winner!" and we jumped up and down. I hugged her and introduced myself. She looked a little shocked. She was probably thinking "I have to go to lunch with this crazy lady?" Anyway.....she said anyone was invited to come, and I say as long as they are paying for themselves (except Paso). We will probably do lunch next week at Cerro Grande. I like that place and she said I could pick.:lmao: ANyone want to join us?

mingiz

Horse Poor
If it's between 11 -12, I can come. I don't get to have lunch with Spur'd much anymore, so this would be fun...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If it's between 11 -12, I can come. I don't get to have lunch with Spur'd much anymore, so this would be fun...

Sounds good to me. Lunch from 11 AM - whenever you can stay! What day would be best? BeenSpurred said anytime except Monday I believe......

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Bad news.... BeenSpured can't do lunch until after 12 on Tuesday. Can't you change lunch time a little Mingiz? Cerro Grande is part of the hotel across from the base. I am sure someone else can give better directions. She can't do lunch until even later the rest of the week, so Tuesday is the day.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey that works out better for me. My co-worker has a dr. appt.So that will cause me to take a later lunch. So let me know what time. :buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Tuesday 12 - whenever at Cerro Grande. I think I made a thread for it, so I can reserve a table if I need to. Paso? Are you coming?

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm going to try to....I know BeenSpur'd so if I run late or can't get there. I'll call but as far as right now Yes.