• #5 is a commie

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Breakfast of champions

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When do you start drinking beer on Sundays?

This means typical home or local watering hole or with pals. This does not include going to games.

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Kick off, baby... :yay:

But since I seldom eat breakfast, I have to eat something to fill me up first. Eating right now...

LordStanley

I know nothing
If i stay at home and watch the game by myself, I usually have 1 per quarter.

If someone is hosting a football party... then it starts as soon as I walk through the door. Unless the wife is driving then I start on the way over :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have not found a beer that I have enjoyed. They all taste of piss water.

I prefer liquor if I'm drinking.

On Sundays it's sweet tea.

MMDad

Lem Putt
With people like Tom champ, Toppick, and Penn on these forums, you really should have included the choices of

1. Friday

2. I never stop, so there isn't really a starting point.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
When do you start drinking beer on Sundays?

This means typical home or local watering hole or with pals. This does not include going to games.

Usually when the first friend shows up (which could be 11:30) or when I am watching the pre-game show about 12:30.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
For the most part, I can't stomach a beer until around 1:00 or 2:00pm. It just doesn't taste right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I typically don't drink on Sundays because I go out on Friday or Saturday, and that's enough beer for one weekend. I did drink a beer today after I saw Kris, though. It was around 1:30.

Mojo

I typically don't drink on Sundays because I go out on Friday or Saturday, and that's enough beer for one weekend. I did drink a beer today after I saw Kris, though. It was around 1:30.

You're an ass :roflmao:

I only had 10 beers tonight, I was taking it easy while cheering the Redskins to victory :yahoo: :clap: