Beer Prices Could Double Because Of Climate Change, Study Says

Salmon

Maybe this will get RWNJs to care about climate change.
The price of beer could rise sharply this century, and it has nothing to do with trends in craft brewing. Instead, a new study says beer prices could double, on average, because of the price of malted barley, a key ingredient in the world's favorite alcoholic drink.

By projecting heat and drought trends over the coming decades, a team of researchers in China, the U.K. and the U.S. found that barley production could be sharply affected by the shifting climate. And that means some parts of the world would very likely be forced to pay much more for a beer.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/16/657778326/climate-change-could-make-beer-prices-double-study-says

WingsOfGold

I thought you were cool, but you are not. Oh, well. Bye.

Well golllllly. Sorry but anyone that thinks abortion doesn't hurt anyone is most likely doing his daughter and I quote

Salmon:
"Abortion is not a heinous act. Not at all."

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Well golllllly. Sorry but anyone that thinks abortion doesn't hurt anyone is most likely doing his daughter and I quote

Salmon:
"Abortion is not a heinous act. Not at all."

Sorry, but I agree with LL. You certainly don't bring credit to your wings with crap like that. You can disagree with someone without accusing them of being a pedophile.

WingsOfGold

Sorry, but I agree with LL. You certainly don't bring credit to your wings with crap like that. You can disagree with someone without accusing them of being a pedophile.

Sorry but I'm not a credit seeker, facts are far more important, ask Kavanaugh that I'm certain he detest.

glhs837

Power with Control
Sorry but I'm not a credit seeker, facts are far more important, ask Kavanaugh that I'm certain he detest.

Facts? Right after you accuse someone of being a pedophile with nothing more factual than you detest how they feel about abortion? You dont care about facts, not when they interfere with your beliefs, it appears.

Salmon

Wow, thanks everyone. I wasn’t going to respond but I appreciate the sentiments despite our disagreements.

WingsOfGold

Facts? Right after you accuse someone of being a pedophile with nothing more factual than you detest how they feel about abortion? You dont care about facts, not when they interfere with your beliefs, it appears.

I may know far more than you think.............. facts. :whistle:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Well, winger has deleted two posts, and didn’t bother to notice I quoted them. I guess he thought better about what he said. That stick finger thing was over the top; and what does that have to do with a beer thread? Crazy world. And, I don’t believe he earned those wings. Anybody can say anything here. We know that for a fact. Happy Thanksgiving, glhs. :smile:

glhs837

Power with Control
I may know far more than you think.............. facts. :whistle:

So are you saying you know he's a pedo but you only report it here? Or just "may" know, whatever that means? Stop this crap, please. You know nothing, you thought the accusation of pedophilia sounded cool til you realized you went to far but now you cant stop. But it's your best bet. Walk away from this thread and hope it drops to the bottom along with your poor judgement.