Before we begin, I'd like to go oven the ground rules

transporter

So much for the whining, bitching and moaning by Republicans about not being able to ask questions of the witnesses. So much for the stunt to "Let us in" when Republican members of the House invaded the skiff and took in unauthorized electronic devices.

The following is from page 10 of the Vindman transcript:

Before we begin, I'd like to go oven the ground rules for the
deposition. We will be following the House regulations for
depositions, which we have previously provided to your counsel. The
deposition will proceed as follows: The majority will be given t hour
to ask questions. Then the minority will be given t hour. Thereafter,
we will alternate back and forth between majority and minority in
45-minute rounds until questioning is complete. We will take periodic
breaks, but if you need a bneak at any time, please Iet us know. Under
the House deposition rules, counsel for other persons or government
agencies may not attend.

Similar but much shorter comments are on page 13 of Fiona Hill's transcript. Those proceedings were delayed by the juvenile actions of Rep Gaetz.

Rommey

Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ground rules don't have ovens. Or ovens don't have ground rules.
just to point out the stunningly obvious Part II: A skiff is a shallow, flat-bottomed open boat with sharp bow and square stern. Maybe if you would take the time to educate yourself on the proper terminology, you wouldn't come off as an ignorant douche nozzle....wait, who am I kidding; you'll always be an ignorant douche nozzle.

limblips

PREMO Member
Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Ground rules don't have ovens. Or ovens don't have ground rules.
just to point out the stunningly obvious Part II: A skiff is a shallow, flat-bottomed open boat with sharp bow and square stern. Maybe if you would take the time to educate yourself on the proper terminology, you wouldn't come off as an ignorant douche nozzle....wait, who am I kidding; you'll always be an ignorant douche nozzle.

The fun is gone when they make pointing out their stupidity so easy.